I was ready for the House but...

Mordo

Jan 28, 2022
I didn't see too many houses like I was expecting, That makes me rethink and wait a little bit

This generate a lots of questions

If I place a house it can be destroy? , I`m talking about regular Joe who was passing by and see my house and want to do it(Like Ark,Rust,etc)

At this moment Houses are usefull to craft/store things?

And finally the Location.

Close to the cities o far away hidden?

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
I didn't see too many houses like I was expecting, That makes me rethink and wait a little bit

If I place a house it can be destroy? , I`m talking about regular Joe who was passing by and see my house and want to do it(Like Ark,Rust,etc)

Sieging is not in the game yet so a fully built house is pretty much un-destroyable right now. You should be careful at the start though cause as soon as you place it, it has very low HP and can be destroyed, so make sure to have at least some of each type of material that you need so you can quickly get the HP to like 10k.

Even when sieging is in, most people wont bother trying to siege random houses in the middle of nowhere, if the sieging system works like the first game. So u don't really need to worry too much.

A houses usefulness is based on its location really. It is extremely useful as a safespot in dangerous areas and a very good anti-zerg mechanic. Further, you can now put workbenches in your house and they aren't really that expensive. So if you for example put your house outside some very good monster spawn and put a butcher table inside it, it can be very benefitial.

Cyrotek

Feb 1, 2022
Wait, houses can be destroyed? Well, another thing I can remove from my todo list then.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Yeah it is possible to destroy them with a lot of time and effort put into doing so.

Someone can not just walk buy and decided to just knock it down in a whim.

They would have to come prepared with the tools, manpower and time to do it.

Its mostly will not be worth the effort without a reason to do so.

I think they also are going to make it less rewarding to do so this time around as well.

As far as what can be looted after and during destruction.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Philthie

Sep 13, 2020
You destroy it for the territory though dont you rather than the loot in the house? One of the houses I built in MO1 was immediately threatened to be sieged by my neighbours within hours of being built just because they didnt know who I was.

I talked them out of it but ended up just selling it anyway because it was most likely gonna get sieged.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Yeah, things like that could happen too because they are paranoid that the house could be used against them.

I found myself in a similar situation with one of my houses as well. It is probably a good idea to know what is politicly going on in an area for sure.

But there was loot incentives at times in the first game as well. Like some things would drop deeds at one point in history. Also some of the decorations and such would drop during destruction at one point as well. Which could lead to old places with lots of things in them more likely to get targeted.

I think they are going to steer away from these types of things this time around though so people are more willing to use their houses.

The political type things though are just going to be part of life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah and Sgr

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
You haven’t seen all that many houses because people havent been able to log in the main server consistently. Even now the main server has a queue most days so almost half the playerbase is not on main server.

also, house placement spots arent that easy to find. You will find out, when you try to put down your house, that you cant just put it anywhere you want. You have to find a big enough flat spot, and its harder than you think. So, in many sought after spots, the house plots will me limited.

Do not worry about a single individual knocking down your house. It is way too time consuming unless you have many people involved. And way too easy for you to repair it, as long as you have the mats ready. However, unfriendly guilds could gather enough people to do it if they deem it necessary. Dont build too close to keeps and cultivate local relationships.

GrayFox

May 29, 2020

U need to be a mamber of my guild for your house to be destroyed, if u r not me u be fine for a few months, years

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
Wait, houses can be destroyed? Well, another thing I can remove from my todo list then.

Mate, I told you that many messages ago

How with this kind of view you can seriously talk about balance

No offense but I guess when we will got all siege mechanics you will start to scream that sieges will make people quit and we need to make near impossible

Take a “risk” and build something, enjoy mo for god sake

Reactions: Bladeer01

Mordo

Jan 28, 2022
It was not complicated to find a place, not far from fabernum.
i buy almost half of the materials and the rest took me 1 day, the most hard part was the building part. Takes forever

Further, you can now put workbenches in your house and they aren't really that expensive.

Where i can find them? Only fund decoration on vendors