I like...

D

Deleted member 44

Insert positive thing about the game.

I like turtles.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Archery! One of the best implementations of it in a game that I've played, esp multi. Love seeing the arrows stick out, love shootin stuff from far away then going up to see where the arrow hit.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I like theres people that dupe so much and SV does not have a proper database for redflags or GMs to track shit down, i like the state of the economy thanks to that. I like they let hackers sell their Game content for USD in several websites and SV does not track em down.

I like the fact the Game has so many bugs and the 2 liner patches SV delivers.
I also like Henrique streams and promises us mountable bears and terrorbirds.
I also likes necromancy on the last stream creatures seemed really strong and all the necro magic súper well implemented, definitely not a copypaste piece of crap from MO1.

For real now, i like the potential the game has if SV take their head out of that ass.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I like my life after having stopped playing the game upon realizing its never going to get any better and every patch it just get sworse.

lol it's gonna prol get better. Dunno if it's gonna get to where we want it tho. But yea...

manure

May 7, 2022
Insert positive thing about the game.

I like turtles.

The game has no ridiculous safe areas (at least didnt have before they screwed up completely with that, making Meduli safer than Haven)

But, this fact of no safe areas plus full loot with no stat loss for murderers is reason enough for everybody to play this game.

And lets celebrate we have this jewel here because there is absolutely no other game like this on the market nowadays.
Every single MMORPG out there is absolute TRASH. They re all graphics, but that is it... only graphics.

I like game where you can do whatever crazy stuff you have in mind, without having boring rules to stop you.

If I want to climb some building inside any town and shoot a blue horse, I CAN, even knowing its certain death nowadays, by those ultra strong one shot killing guards (thats a let down).

If I want to attack anyone anywhere just for the sake of it, I can...And if I win, I can even dry loot... Its PRICELESS

Brings back the feeling we had on the glorious Ultima Online days (before Trammel).

So, what I like in MO2 : No pathetic carebear lollypop safe areas in the wilderness (But dont forget The devs ruined it a little bit recently, making Meduli safer than Haven)
And for that, I currently dislike the devs. Still have hopes they will fix that sometime.

Dazin

Jan 29, 2022
I like the overall look of the game and game graphics.
I like the crafting system and that you can be mostly self sufficient.
I like the fact that you don’t have to grind endlessly to develop your character and that top tier gear/items/content isn’t locked behind paywalls.
I‘ve ending up liking first person view and what it adds to this type of game.
I like the fact that they are staying focused on developing the game more and improving it without giving in to the negativity of a few and I truly hope they are successful in what they are trying to achieve.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

chupacabra

Jun 22, 2022
i like ...
... the oldschool RPG feeling
... the combat system idea (no more tab targeting keyboard facerolling)
... the graphics and landscapes
... the feeling of adventure
... the afk farming systems
... the dangers and anxiety

Reactions: Belegar and Amadman

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I like that I can turn off help chat and the mute function works in game and the ignore function works in the forums.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
The game has no ridiculous safe areas (at least didnt have before they screwed up completely with that, making Meduli safer than Haven)

If I want to climb some building inside any town and shoot a blue horse, I CAN, even knowing its certain death nowadays, by those ultra strong one shot killing guards (thats a let down).

If I want to attack anyone anywhere just for the sake of it, I can...And if I win, I can even dry loot... Its PRICELESS
The issue is the game has safe areas. The insta kill guards that teleport to you make safe areas. So you cant attack anyone anywhere. And you get punished for even trying, so its not worth trying.

You're describing what made MO1 a great game, not MO2.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
The issue is the game has safe areas. The insta kill guards that teleport to you make safe areas. So you cant attack anyone anywhere. And you get punished for even trying, so its not worth trying.

In MO1 all I had to do was type Guards. and well a lictor would spawn right on top of the target and one shot them. It didnt matter where you were. If you were inside of the town or 20m outside of it the lictors would one shot you. And it was often macro'ed on most peoples hot bar. It wasnt until nearly a year or so later they added the roaming guards we have now in MO2.

manure

May 7, 2022

I apologize. Unfortunately you re right.

AND I just remembered there are guards in the wilderness, patrolling the mountains in Toxai too, totally super far away from town. Its not only around Meduli and Fabernum outskirts... This makes me feel bad.
Absolutely no fun.

Guess the only two things that can save this game now are the thieving system and the siege system... Lets see what hapens.,., crossing fingers.

Actually, there is a third option to save the game : Remove guards from everywhere and only leave the BANKs guarded.
100% fun to everyone, no doubt. Millions of players would come to this game in ONE MINUTE. You know its true.

Reactions: Jatix

manure

May 7, 2022
In MO1 all I had to do was type Guards. and well a lictor would spawn right on top of the target and one shot them. It didnt matter where you were. If you were inside of the town or 20m outside of it the lictors would one shot you. And it was often macro'ed on most peoples hot bar. It wasnt until nearly a year or so later they added the roaming guards we have now in MO2.

Well..in MO1 at least I could steal people and would only go gray if they pushed me...(that sound of a CLAP always chilled my spine, as I knew someone was coming to push me) It was super fun to run inside towns, being chased, then escaping through roofs and walls. A thief had to be super agile if he wanted to have any success.

It was fun to thieves AND to the chasers too... Exciting to both.
Now, today what do we have ?
Killed a horse in town ? went gray somehow ? BOOM, insta kill. Theres no chasing or quick fights or even ganks. Just tons and tons and tons of guards on every corner... and even if theres no guards, as soon as you go gray, they pop up in front of you and insta kill, no matter if you hide somehow. Its ridiculous.
Absolutely no fun,

Come on Devs, WAKE UP.
Just give us back what we had in February. AT LEAST

Reactions: Bicorps

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Well..in MO1 at least I could steal people and would only go gray if they pushed me...(that sound of a CLAP always chilled my spine, as I knew someone was coming to push me) It was super fun to run inside towns, being chased, then escaping through roofs and walls. A thief had to be super agile if he wanted to have any success.

It was fun to thieves AND to the chasers too... Exciting to both.
Now, today what do we have ?
Killed a horse in town ? went gray somehow ? BOOM, insta kill. Theres no chasing or quick fights or even ganks. Just tons and tons and tons of guards on every corner... and even if theres no guards, as soon as you go gray, they pop up in front of you and insta kill, no matter if you hide somehow. Its ridiculous.
Absolutely no fun,

Come on Devs, WAKE UP.
Just give us back what we had in February. AT LEAST

When thieving was added they didnt have to be anything but persistent. A naked Veela risked nothing, and that was the issue with thievery in MO1. Where were you shoving the things you stole? In your prison wallet?