I keep hearing Henrik saying "penalities for murderers".

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Pvp in mo1 wasn't objectively bad in an overall and I really don't get why this is the take. To then roll this fight system into minor issues of the prior seems untenable.

At a basic overview, game is 4 to 5x times bigger with near same dungeons and same amount of exits to towns and 10x map. I think that seems very very very contradictory to original map which was pretty amicable. Most vets I seen around never sat down at mo1 and decided to make an effort for more than like a few weeks when vets knew how to get like a half stack of pansar scale in a matter of a day which was plenty good.
I read this a few times over and I don't really understand your point other than the map is too big for no reason. Which yes, I think most can agree. I don't understand the last sentence though...

buffalo

Dec 3, 2022
I read this a few times over and I don't really understand your point other than the map is too big for no reason. Which yes, I think most can agree. I don't understand the last sentence though...
Resource allocation* was other guys critique. I was bolstering the claim that it wasn't anywhere near as frugal as what the larger map and larger pop with spawn and dungeon count makes people accept in a comparison.

The duel thing I'm like completely in agreement with. I have to count my own view but I think yeah maybe prediction abuse is a strong word when it can work in reverse also and that made dueling fantastic in many ways as just a comparison but I don't say it about all fight systems and yet I don't count any so far that I've played to beat the excitement and involvement personally as mo1 did.

xguild

Jun 30, 2023
I don't really understand why we need such a complicated system for Open World PvP?

I mean what is the goal of the game? To make it so people can fight.

So just do that.

Inside of town fighting is never allowed (simply no possible to hurt each other) and outside of town you can attack anyone at any time no penalties of any kind... aka the wild frontier.

Why do we need flagging systems and standing systems etc... what is the point to any of that? Its an open-world PvP game let people fight.

Newbies already have a measure of safety in New Haven, the only thing I would change is that anything newbies gained (resources etc..) in New Haven is passed to the real world when they transition and simply force the transition after 30 days. Let players get a good start in the game, I don't see how this would hurt anything.

No one outside of Haven should be considered a "newbie"... Haven.. that is the newbie zone.

xguild

Jun 30, 2023
Well the solution to the whole, you killed me we need it to be legal to kill you back is kill rights like they have in Eve Online.