I have a little Idea for the Game. Watch this Screenshot. :)

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
hqdefault.jpg

We had a version of this in early MO

Marchioro

Mar 25, 2024
Yes what? even in real life you don't have this point of view while wearing a mask.
Thera are many kind of helmets IRL and in MO2, I don't need to show you every single one in order to highlight that many of them will block your vision in some degree, one more than others, not in the same way the one he showed us, afterall that was just one example. So you should review your concepts about helmets.

1728109939539.png
This one is similar to the mercenary armor in MO2. Are you sure you have a perfect filed of view with that?

Either way, it would be a trade-off against higher defence vs field of view. This could be the beginning of a reason to wear other kind of armors in this game. Currently we always see the same armors in battle.

So, in the same way, I would like to ask you No why? I'm not satisfied with the previous answer.

Sally

Dec 2, 2023
They need to nerf heavy armor somehow.. It is completely broken with the current level of healing.

Shooting a bow in heavy armor, whilst wearing a helmet, just seems completely stupid to me.

Aug 17, 2024
they could for sure add this to helmets.. its should be realistic.. they could literally just make it how escape from tarkov does the tuschonka helmet where we have a keybind to toggle the facemask part of the helmet up/down .

Reactions: Marchioro