I had a dream about MO!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It was weird. You know how in dreams when you are playing a game but you end up actually living in the game world?

Basically, they made the PTR available for all people, not just subs, and I decided to install. Then I entered the world of MO and was trying to help fix the game! It was tough tho cuz people were trying to KILL ME.

CRAZY.

I think this dream is a sign. Don't let them ruin MO!!! DON'T RUIN MO, @Henrik. The fact that they made it so I can't at Henrik never ceases to amaze me hahaha.

DON'T DO THE HORSE SPEED THING. YOU CAN SALVAGE THE GAME. THINK. TAKE A STEP BACK. NOOOOOO.

kbye :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: CherryKush

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
It was weird. You know how in dreams when you are playing a game but you end up actually living in the game world?

Basically, they made the PTR available for all people, not just subs, and I decided to install. Then I entered the world of MO and was trying to help fix the game! It was tough tho cuz people were trying to KILL ME.

CRAZY.

I think this dream is a sign. Don't let them ruin MO!!! DON'T RUIN MO, @Henrik. The fact that they made it so I can't at Henrik never ceases to amaze me hahaha.

DON'T DO THE HORSE SPEED THING. YOU CAN SALVAGE THE GAME. THINK. TAKE A STEP BACK. NOOOOOO.

kbye :eek:
Calm down already, take your medicine.