Hyllspeia graveyard?

Skydancer

May 28, 2020
I don't think that town has much of any purpose at all right now which I hope changes in the release content drop

Reactions: MolagAmur

Jybwee

May 28, 2020
I always held onto the hope that the (currently closed) cave entrance in the north of town would hold something good. Even if it's just a back entrance to the Mino cave, it could start with undead.

side note: Hylls and the entire north need some more pickables even if it's just firmwood berry and drakon

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Get kran and GK a graveyard too. We also have new players and it would be nice to have something to do.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
If a new player spawns in Hyllspellia they are in for a bad time. No graveyard. No players. Far from content. If you want to leave and you don't know how to ghost walk to fab it takes like two hours of walking

Reactions: Goremor

Jybwee

May 28, 2020
If a new player spawns in Hyllspellia they are in for a bad time. No graveyard. No players. Far from content. If you want to leave and you don't know how to ghost walk to fab it takes like two hours of walking
With my last character i left haven right away and went right to hylls. If you're not mining on that insane incline to town or chopping trees... you're screwed. Nobody is making money off thyme and if they move those pigs away then all you have is a weak urial trade and a cheap Jhotun graveyard.

I've spent most of the last month in the GK region and i have to say.. Hylls is still the hardest place to start a fresh character.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Just wondering what the purpose is...

THIS is the real question. Went there once and I was like heh... I was like if I COULD MINE ALL THIS GRAN, IT MIGHT BE WORTH IT. Cool idea but I dunno what the idea was.

Piet

May 28, 2020
I'm sure this has already been asked, but why doesn't Hyllspeia have a graveyard? Its a blue starter town. Its WAY out of the way of anything else as well.

Just wondering what the purpose is...
MohKi doesn't either XD

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
I'm sure this has already been asked, but why doesn't Hyllspeia have a graveyard? Its a blue starter town. Its WAY out of the way of anything else as well.
  1. They burned the dead to keep warm.
  2. Many Hyllspeia denizens hibernate over the winters, and while any attempt at cremating them simply wakes them up, occasional premature burials proved problematically fatal.
  3. In times of poor hunting in the hills, there's good eatin' on the departed.

There are no more sensible answers than these.

Reactions: Jybwee