Human Group Active Clade

D

Deleted member 44

The group active clade for humans is pretty terrible. It gives you 10% reduction in magic damage taken for 10 seconds. This can stack five times on other humans who active the clade during the same time period. This clade offers very little protection to the humans. I think to improve the clade that it should increase magic damage by 10% instead

Reactions: Grudge Bringer

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Idk 50% magic damage bonus is a bit much. Also pointless for every human who isn't a mage which is most of them

RaptorBlackz

Sep 4, 2020
Australia
If that's the case, Don't let it stack with other players else everything will pop their mage-bukkake clade and people will drop in seconds.

D

Deleted member 44

If that's the case, Don't let it stack with other players else everything will pop their mage-bukkake clade and people will drop in seconds.
Could always lower the percentage or lower the stack count, I just think it's pretty worthless now. You will get very lucky to successfully reduce magic damage in the window.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
The group active clade for humans is pretty terrible. It gives you 10% reduction in magic damage taken for 10 seconds. This can stack five times on other humans who active the clade during the same time period. This clade offers very little protection to the humans. I think to improve the clade that it should increase magic damage by 10% instead
For discussing balance yes that clade Is shit, like many other active or passive clases from different races. Humans are one of if not the best race concerning the utility of the clade tree.
Even tho that 10% mdmg mitigation Is kind of shitty (not useless) i consider all clade trees are garbage and should change the design considerably.
Before changing anything from human clade tree id vouch for a rework for all clades.

Reactions: Midkemma
D

Deleted member 44

For discussing balance yes that clade Is shit, like many other active or passive clases from different races. Humans are one of if not the best race concerning the utility of the clade tree.
Even tho that 10% mdmg mitigation Is kind of shitty (not useless) i consider all clade trees are garbage and should change the design considerably.
Before changing anything from human clade tree id vouch for a rework for all clades.
I agree and disagree. The Oghmir clade tree for example is straight out over powered in almost every aspect and it seems to never be addressed.

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
human clades need a rework as well as their stat caps, sheevra just outclass the higher 2 attribute human races purely by speed and superior clade gifts.

hell its even possible to use steel lances as a sheevra MC, tested it in beta and 90 str is enough for most common lances.

Last edited:

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
Just accept the Alvarin is the master race of small scale foot-fight and Oghmir the king of battle.

Alvarin Online with their 40% smaller hitbox, infinite stamina, instant get-out-of jail freeclade. Predator Vision if god forbid you outsmart one and combat leap so they never die in a graveyard ever. Then the Oghmir with Thanos invulnerability.

Humans get that warcry so the 56 damage fulmination do 50 damage still killing you if it manages to hit the 10 second window........

Between this and the UK server(160 ping), I sometimes wonder why I'm invested in this fucking video game.

The key is just to play and have fun and realize it's a video game and will never be perfect.

Last edited:

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Just accept the Alvarin is the master race of small scale foot-fight and Oghmir the king of battle.

Alvarin Online with their 40% smaller hitbox, infinite stamina, instant get-out-of jail freeclade. Predator Vision if god forbid you outsmart one and combat leap so they never die in a graveyard ever. Then the Oghmir with Thanos invulnerability.

Humans get that warcry so the 56 damage fulmination do 50 damage still killing you if it manages to hit the 10 second window........

Between this and the UK server(160 ping), I sometimes wonder why I'm invested in this fucking video game.

The key is just to play and have fun and realize it's a video game and will never be perfect.
You know that human has also a clade gift to conpletely purify fulminante, right? I can't count how many times that saved my life!

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
You know that human has also a clade gift to conpletely purify fulminante, right? I can't count how many times that saved my life!

Oh yes absolutely! Funny how most of your pvp videos on youtube you play Alvarin. See how that works?

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Oh yes absolutely! Funny how most of your pvp videos on youtube you play Alvarin. See how that works?
Guess losing your tungsteel sword to us last night got you all kinds of riled up huh?

The purify clade is super strong, especially since it also gives immunity for some time after.
Humans are in a good place, that they have a very situational and lackluster warcry is definitely not a reason why you'd pick a different race instead.
The fact that they don't excel at any attribute, which means min-maxers get a big softie, often is.

Human clade tree is 100% not the reason why people would pick a different race, if anything its 100% the reason why someone would pick a human character.

There is the possibility Rhias might have more than 1 character/account? Don't think he has that many videos either way, so your entire post seems stupid to me.

• Haha

Rhias

May 28, 2020
There is the possibility Rhias might have more than 1 character/account? Don't think he has that many videos either way, so your entire post seems stupid to me.
My main char with which I started at release was a Veela. Therefore most of my videos are with that char.
However, my second account is a human Sidoian planned to be a MC. But since MC sucks hard I didn't play him that much.
Recently rebuild him to a FootArcher/Mage/Hybrid/FootFighter build.
Some might call it a toll build, but I enjoy it.
115 STR, 28% damage bonus, 108 int, 145 mana and well, 30 dex. :D Makes a strong backliner for dungeon runs anyways. But it's not that impressive to watch videos from that POV since it just sits in the backline and heals or shoots arrows.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
<3
9w99EMm.jpg

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
Alvarins where fine before the massive overbuff IMO. But everyone lobbies to buff their desired playstyle. Alvarin is the most played race so makes since Starvault makes them a meta.

I know this is triggering for everyone who plays Alvarin to hear.

Last edited:

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
Guess losing your tungsteel sword to us last night got you all kinds of riled up huh?

The purify clade is super strong, especially since it also gives immunity for some time after.
Humans are in a good place, that they have a very situational and lackluster warcry is definitely not a reason why you'd pick a different race instead.
The fact that they don't excel at any attribute, which means min-maxers get a big softie, often is.

Human clade tree is 100% not the reason why people would pick a different race, if anything its 100% the reason why someone would pick a human character.

It's okay I always roll thick with Grudge, enjoy trying to use a 1-handed sword. It only took 5 of you. I would've gotten away if I was on my Alvarin.
I never said clade tree was the 100% reason. I know Rhias has more then 1 account. You don't see many pvp videos of a human soloing except to be quirky, calm thy feline tits.

Last edited:

Rhias

May 28, 2020
It's okay I always roll thick with Grudge, enjoy trying to use a 1-handed sword. It only took 5 of you. I would've gotten away if I was on my Alvarin.
I never said clade tree was the 100% reason. I know Rhias has more then 1 account. You don't see many pvp videos of a human soloing except to be quirky, calm thy feline tits.
For solo Alvarin is clearly the meta. It's due to the fact that speed is basically the only way how to disengage from a larger group.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
There were 3 of us, and you were losing to just apache, until his sword broke.

Of course all 3 of us would pile on you, you were just 5~ minutes earlier hugging your group pushing and acting tough.
Karma.

Expect it to be in one of his videos, cause my clip got corrupted.

Last edited:
  • Haha