How to temporarily suspend my monthly subscription

Lord Pulltab

Feb 23, 2022
I love this game but unfortunately have to suspend my subscription for a few weeks.
How do I stop and then later on restart my monthly subscription?

I cannot find any way in either Steam or on the Mortal Online II website.

Many thanks for your reply.

risarshop

Mar 25, 2021
btw: there is no way to suspend your subscription just to turn it on whenever you feel to play again. If you subscribe for 1 month then you play only for 1 day your subscription will still be active for the next 29 days wether you play or not. and there is no way to temporarily suspend it for not wasting the next 29 days.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
When they do turn subs on, people will need to manually sub, correct? A lot of people will be really upset when they game they bought and quit all of a sudden has a sub payment. I'm assuming steam doesnt work that way and wont let that happen, but haven't played a sub game through steam before.

Props to SV for not starting subs yet tho. I've been waiting for everyone subs to end and to see how many dont resub.

Weathermore

Apr 5, 2021
When they do turn subs on, people will need to manually sub, correct? A lot of people will be really upset when they game they bought and quit all of a sudden has a sub payment. I'm assuming steam doesnt work that way and wont let that happen, but haven't played a sub game through steam before.

Props to SV for not starting subs yet tho. I've been waiting for everyone subs to end and to see how many dont resub.

FFXIV you have to manually subscribe through Steam. I believe they have claimed you'll have to use Starvault website, although IDK how that is possible with the way they've handled their accounts through Steam.

Reactions: Jatix