How to add additional character slots without going away from game original intentions

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
So alot of people want more char slots so they can have different playstyles and so on i know im one of them, however more characters usualy mean a new name and new crafting skills and so on which is a problem with MO2 since we dont want people doing everything/self sustainable.

So if we make Name/Guild and Profession skill all account based and have new characters only gets a new action skill tree to level up and there clade for the race/class this would allow players to have different combat style to choose from and some variety however still limit them on being able to do everything aor escape reputation or spy from using new names on other chars so this shouldkeep MO2 close to there intentions and allow players to havevariety in playstyles

Reactions: Kelzyr and CrgHck

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
So alot of people want more char slots so they can have different playstyles and so on i know im one of them, however more characters usualy mean a new name and new crafting skills and so on which is a problem with MO2 since we dont want people doing everything/self sustainable.

So if we make Name/Guild and Profession skill all account based and have new characters only gets a new action skill tree to level up and there clade for the race/class this would allow players to have different combat style to choose from and some variety however still limit them on being able to do everything aor escape reputation or spy from using new names on other chars so this shouldkeep MO2 close to there intentions and allow players to havevariety in playstyles

Been saying this for a year now, hopefully they listen at some point, I got tired of yelling into the void.