Housing?

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Well its nice and dandy that theres furniture, even tho it dissappears and if you place a house on a nodeline u can dupe stuff in the chests. But what about real settings?

I mean, the only thing that had to be added before all those things is guild accessibility. Guild rank access to keeps???????

Houses need options to manage guild accessibility, guild mates being able to access to keys, locks, chests and anything a house that can provide. This should have been the first features houses got, i can't even understand why is this delayed over and over and its not even implemented b4 release, its nutz.

And btw, fuck keeps, zergs and nutcups. How about making some shit for small groups instead of investing in zerg propaganda.

Last edited:

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
Well its nice and dandy that theres furniture, even tho it dissappears and if you place a house on a nodeline u can dupe stuff in the chests. But what about real settings?

I mean, the only thing that had to be added before all those things is guild accessibility. Guild rank access to keeps???????

Houses need options to manage guild accessibility, guild mates being able to access to keys, locks, chests and anything a house that can provide. This should have been the first features houses got, i can't even understand why is this delayed over and over and its not even implemented b4 release, its nutz.

And btw, fuck keeps, zergs and nutcups. How about making some shit for small groups instead of investing in zerg propaganda.
I agree and it’s unbelievable also the price of a stronghold and the great potential it has for a guild base only to be bound to the owner and the guild can not access the chest. It’s a one man fortress. Currently there is no viability for small guilds. I dont want every member in my guild to have a stronghold; such would tear up the world. This needs to be addressed in the next patch hopefully before persistence.