House Upkeep NPC in town, that you can pay the upkeep for your house as as an owner or co-owner.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
The map is huge and sometimes you have to do stuff in other regions of the map. Playcing an Equarry and Workbanches will increase the costs for the upkeep of your house without you being able to pay more gold in advance. It reduce the upkeep time from 60 days to 5 days. 5 days is a very short time, especially for people with a job that require you to fly arround or for poeple with Kids who go on vacation.

1. I think we should be able to pay upkeep for the next 60 days, no matter how much upgrades you have. With every upgrade that increase the costs the cap of Gold you can pay for your upkeep in advance should rise.

2. SV should add a House Upkeep NPC in town

3. Co-Owners of a house should see your house listed in House Upkeep NPC and should be able to pay the upkeep for your house in town.

4. Make Guild chests be placeable in houses and give us the option that every Member of the Guild can open the door without getting access to all chests

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
And sometimes you simply don't want to play the game for 5 days, or even a few weeks, and maybe don't want to lose ridiculous amount of progress for that.

Although, SV needs a reason for people to log back into the game, and this sunk cost fallacy will do exactly that, and boost their steam numbers up.

In all seriousness, the main reason that I didn't want to build a house is because I hated the upkeep idea, why do I need to travel who knows where just to make sure that the house still stands (other reason was that the game is unfinished as fuck and also that many houses have broken after updates before).

There is no good reason to reduce the max upkeep to just 5 days, people shouldn't be living and breathing just one game ffs, there is so much more in life than MO2, literally no game forces you to log in by threatening that your stuff which takes hundreds of hours potentially to build is then gone just like that. People sometimes are physically unable to even play too. Even 60 days is rather short imo but better than nothing, definitely there needs to also be an NPC in every town for this purpose.

Reactions: Anabolic Man