Horse issues revisited

VeelaVidiVici

Jan 2, 2021
Several issues still persist and there are new issues too.
1. Multiple horses almost always occupy the same space when standing still and after mounting the player is stuck trying to ride/dislodge the mounted horse from the others. Some work arounds are possible but it takes more time.
2. Horses get stuck on Nav/Node lines especially at doughnut rock south of Meduli. If you have a trailing tamed horse you have to ride past the Nav/Node line, get off the horse and run back to retrieve any other horses that are stuck on the line. This is a great opportunity for ambush. North of Meduli a long the beach you have to double back and wait for the trailing horses to re-spawn and run to your location. People leave non rideable hung up pets on the Nav line often.
3. Pet Points don't update quickly enough. Several times I've tamed multiple horses and have ridden 5 minutes or more only to be kicked off with a message saying I don't have enough pet points (I've locked levels too).
4. Food and loyalty bugs occur where message "pet is not hungry" with +500 hunger and pet is losing loyalty fast. We lose pet because we can't raise it's loyalty due to glitchiness.
5. Some pets follow at too slow a rate. If I'm riding a horse it would only seem logical that a trailing horse without a rider could keep up. However, different breeds of mounts may not if they have a slower movement rate.
6. Abandoned pets often stay in exactly the same spot for days... there should be a de-spawn timer or roam which might also help with server load especially with a higher player base.
7. Where are taming titles :) !
8. Current mounts need to have a small HP tweek imo as many have less hits that characters.Horse1120.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah