Horse Bags

D

Deleted member 44

Where are the horse bags? You guys removed a key aspect of moving materials through the world without giving us anything to compensate the removal. There has been zero communication on this issue. So far I'm seeing SV make the same mistakes of the past.

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
Where are the horse bags? You guys removed a key aspect of moving materials through the world without giving us anything to compensate the removal. There has been zero communication on this issue. So far I'm seeing SV make the same mistakes of the past.
Bro we just barely got the ability to ride the horses a couple patches ago lol. It's beta and they haven't even implemented all kinds of things yet.

Calm down killer

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Nobody seems to have patience these days. :D A vast number of clueless people seem to think all Alpha/Beta games should really have 100% of the game features implemented, too. They are endlessly amusing.

to be fair devs used to have to pay people to test their alpha and beta stages. After that they used to be free, and be quite short. These days almost all games launch in some sort of early access/alpha/beta stage, and all make you pay to basically test them. Some games even stay in a perpetual state of early access, so theycan’t be held accountable for never finishing the game.

so yea, a “early access” launch these days resembles a lot the game launches of old, just more buggy and unfinished, and early access lasts a lot longer than it used to.

Northern Rooster

Apr 7, 2021
What is going to be hilarious is when someone gets their bags and fills them to the brim and is like oh yeah baby my horse bags are so full and then their mounts vanishes LMFAO

• Haha
Reactions: Suttner and Rhias

Ask

Jun 10, 2020
I'm sorry guys, but don't justify a step backwards as people being impatient and expecting to be able to play a fully complete game. If someone is complaining about a feature that's not already in the game sure, tell them to be patient. The fact is the bug with carry weight was an unintended stand in for a feature not currently available. To then fix this bug without realising the implication is negligent on the part of the development team.

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
I'm sorry guys, but don't justify a step backwards as people being impatient and expecting to be able to play a fully complete game. If someone is complaining about a feature that's not already in the game sure, tell them to be patient. The fact is the bug with carry weight was an unintended stand in for a feature not currently available. To then fix this bug without realising the implication is negligent on the part of the development team.
OR, and hear me out here....they fixed a bug and worked on making it so you could log in to the game at all instead of horse bags.

Ask

Jun 10, 2020
OR, and hear me out here....they fixed a bug and worked on making it so you could log in to the game at all instead of horse bags.

So it was being able to carry many items on a horse that stopped people from logging in? I think that sounded better in your head bud.

• Haha
Reactions: BongRips

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
So it was being able to carry many items on a horse that stopped people from logging in? I think that sounded better in your head bud.
They fixed carry weight then spent time on fixing servers so you can log in. You able to understand now pal?

Tiddly

Mar 31, 2021
They fixed that previously, servers weren't a known issue until the stress test. How can you guys be so angry if you have no idea about what is going on? Lol
They rushed out horses so they can be part of the Stress Test. I feel what you're saying is partially speculation, however a good assumption with how quick they were to make changes. The issue with people being irritated by the fix is because they did not add a major feature necessary for transporting items and did not give any information on if it would be there anytime soon.

I'm a mage, so this majorly impacts me when my clan needs rocks since I won't really be going anywhere in the game's current state. All I'm hoping for is this supposed roadmap to be posted so I can get a clear idea of what we can expect to have soon.

Neem

Apr 2, 2021
They just announced Mount Bags to be in hopefully by next week. o7 Angy Gamers
I've heard this from multiple people today and I can't find the link anywhere. Could you be a lad and give the link to them discussing that?

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
I've heard this from multiple people today and I can't find the link anywhere. Could you be a lad and give the link to them discussing that?
From the official discord, announcements channel.

Another phase of security gets into place as we prepare to finalize this important system as well to make sure everyone plays on the same terms and anyone breaking these rules will be perma removed from the game. These systems are being fine-tuned and finalized during the beta as well to make sure we are fully prepared for persistent. We are also fully working on the details of MC but still have some work left before we deploy that system in its final state.

We made some important fixes to the flagging system as well but it is not yet in its final testing phase which will confirm the flagging system, we need a bit more time to iron out a few issues here.

Another big optimization has been done on the CPU side of the game allowing greater overall fps for all players, we are looking forward to hearing your improvement here as well. Now the large-scale battles just starting to get INSANELY good performance. Still not fully done with all optimizations done on our end, but its damn good now and we are getting close to be done with the core for now.

These are some of the key points you can expect to see in our next week’s patch. (as long as testing process goes well)

Dear community

We are working to deliver our next patch sometime next week if things go as planned. We are working on our road map to finalize our missing parts and systems as long as we try to cover the bugs, we have got reported during beta in a prioritized order to improve gaming quality and experience. As you know this is the main focus of the closed beta.

Our next patch will include a good mix of bug fixes and new content. To name a few important ones we have overall improvement on our mounts such as mount and dismount animations, a proper calculation on player weight on a mount, and mount bags to carry heavy goods. The nasty invisible horse over certain areas possible fix. We also get player bags to the game. Character size and weight will be connected to the different mount types next to further balance races/size/weight on mounts.

Another big thing are our resource materials that will now get into the game, this means you will be able to see all materials armors and weapons and crafted in. Finally, we get the correct visuals on our high-end materials as well in which we got slightly wrong in MO1. 2 INT spell dmg curve is getting in as well.

We have added more animals in the world, along with fixed the risar/bandit camps that went missing in last patch. Along with new and more interest points in the world. City improvements and major tweaks, and the Meduli fountain gets into location.

Reactions: Neem

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
They fixed that previously, servers weren't a known issue until the stress test. How can you guys be so angry if you have no idea about what is going on? Lol
wtf dude, they DID NOT fix it before stress test. they fixed it during stress test and while they were also fixing the server issues. same as the nav lines etc.

• Haha
Reactions: BongRips

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
wtf dude, they DID NOT fix it before stress test. they fixed it during stress test and while they were also fixing the server issues. same as the nav lines etc.
They fixed servers (hardware) after the first stress test (software) patch. Completely different issues but carry on being angry