Home Priest & City Priest

Jasa

Jan 24, 2022
I recommend that we get a 2rd option for Home priesting, we should be able to set Home Priest and a City Priest.

My logic here is that I may live in a town out near Jungle, but my home location is Fab, now does it make sense that I need to travel 30mins about 2-3 times a day, all I am doing is ghosting between locations and resurrecting at a priest. To the average player this is a turn off to play the game, with the maddening travel times.

You are not transporting anything (outside of soulbounds, another problem we need to solve.)

I can spend upwards of 8+ hours in the game a day farming and preparing things for other people, just please make it so my friends or others can quickly move between locations without gear/materials so that they can play, when I've set everything up.

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
Yeah 2nd option could definitely be used, the realism wouldn't break any more than now as we already can teleport to one location. I like to live in MK and my guild has a stronghold in Meduli, it is not super convenient to have a home priest at either place if I need to quickly get to the other..

Reactions: Jasa