Henrik is bringing back turncaps

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
In his latest stream, Henrik confirmed they will be bringing back turncaps for melee combat to prevent spinning when their special abilities patch drops. I guess their logic is with unblockable special attacks you wont need to spin anymore. They tried this already in alpha and it made combat feel clunky and awful, but Henrik always listens to the streamers and kids who cry about spinning macros. So if you like the current dueling/small scale combat enjoy it while it lasts...

• Haha
Reactions: Gnidex

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I’m actually really excited about this news. I hope everyone suffers immensely as I have

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
inb4 people still make ahk macros that still somehow can bypass the turncap

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
In his latest stream, Henrik confirmed they will be bringing back turncaps for melee combat to prevent spinning when their special abilities patch drops. I guess their logic is with unblockable special attacks you wont need to spin anymore. They tried this already in alpha and it made combat feel clunky and awful, but Henrik always listens to the streamers and kids who cry about spinning macros. So if you like the current dueling/small scale combat enjoy it while it lasts...

There's nothing wrong with this if they fix the game loool. If you need unblockables or spins it's still a shitshow. MAN, it makes me wanna pull my hair, they got this game where you can effectively move and swing in a way where you dodge their attack and just clip someone with the an upswing without even facing them (basically endless non-skill capped abilities due to unlimited angles, dodges etc... sure, lag / desync is an issue tho) and they wanna make it this face up slow ting ting ting parry fest. So ded.

The spinning is dumb. The spin macros like... when you see someone put on a spin macro and just do top spin ( no NES pun) like they are gonna burrow into the ground, it's like wow. That is REALLY lame. But actual free mouse movement feels good, it makes you wanna put your dpi up to do melee and that's a good thing. As I said I never did all the spin practices and such but I was always turning and moving and it felt good. It was exciting, about until you hear the parry sound haha. It's like I'm behind dude, turning toward him and he's just standing there with a block ready. It's like ok gg. fun game.

Unblockable special attacks are prol gonna be more RMT books. The RMT conspiracy continues! Why did they do this to MO. :eek:

Rhias

May 28, 2020
It felt amazin in Beta. :sick: Can't wait to get it back.
But hey, if you want to do small scale just get a combat pet and a mounted fat mage.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Fanboying SV is the lowest form of human existence.

It's theoretically impossible. haha. I mean, like I said, some people do really like the game, and that's awesome. I am not gonna shit on them. I see good in the game, but Malm and Mel have to be alts of devs. I don't see any other option.

MEL SHOWS UP WHEN I START ATTING HENRIK AHEM. No, I dunno, but I don't think they are unbiased 'players.' It is as you said. It's not fanboying the game, it's the devs... haha. WOW.