Haven or Myrland?

Are you on Haven or Myrland?

• Total voters

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
There were entire communities based around the newbie island in the game Tibia, which is/was a pretty hardcore game. Its the entire reason why they expanded on the newbie island and monetized part of the island behind their premium model. It was a pretty good move as not only did it add content it also was a good business move since there was no reason to be a premium member on the newbie island otherwise, granted the game is poo poo now and sort of always was.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
The game would be so trash w/o open pvp
Sadly this is why open pvp games cant seem to succeed. They would suck without the open pvp, but open pvp is a formula for failure. Open pvp is fun for most people only in concept. I remember when deadman runescape temp servers came out for the first time. Everyone was so hyped, they can kill the guy trying to take their spot, etc. Everyone quit in like 2 days because in reality open pvp is just getting slammed by 20 guys when your trying to farm or killing a nub who cant fight back (who prob quit after dying), 95% of the time. Games like MO, darkfall, etc are all the same. Nobody wants to get zerged while trying to farm. So it doesnt take many deaths for people to realize they would rather just go play a diff game where they can farm safely and pvp when they want to (every not open pvp game). So they they quit. And then the people who play open pvp for the actual open pvp get bored and quit because finding people to attack gets harder and harder as the pop goes down, / they get sick of getting zerged while trying to open pvp if they are the smaller group.

Sin

Jan 21, 2022
Why capes? Lol. Why you going back? Curious.

I started as a Dex Mage then decided I liked bows just a bit more. If I re roll I can gain 10 extra INT while maintaining enough STR for my bows. In the long run I'll be happier.

Capes sell for 40+ gold on the broker :)