harassment

Ogo Mier

Jan 27, 2022
Germany
www.ogo-mier.de
Harassment is when someone feels harassed. Thats is quite easy. And Starvault loses cash when players stop playing the game due to harassment. Very easily. And there is no discussion. Starvault wants to make money from players, so they will do whatever it takes to allow players to play without being harassed. I'm not talking about PvP or assassins, I'm talking about getting in the water, not once, not multiple times, but all the time. This is harassment.

I will record it for you with the Bandicam software and upload it to Youtube.

I want to play a game, no more, no less. And I know there is PvP. And that murders are allowed to happen. So I'm staying in Meduli to avoid being murdered, so instead I'm being harassed.

And I'm reporting this until it stops or I close Mortal Online 2.

By the way, the number of players is already declining
to see here: Ogo der Fischer (ogo-mier.de)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CherryKush

Mateyz

Mar 4, 2022
London
Huh ?

If you're struggling, maybe it's worth joining a Guild to help you get started- that's what I did and it's working out quite well. Maybe I've missed the point of this post entirely, but I've not been 'harassed' in game at all.

R:E Declining players, I think that's to be expected with a Hardcore loot-dropping game like MO2, especially 1 month after launch.

Reactions: Hodo

C3ncio

Feb 5, 2022
We need a guild doing babysitter service. With the amount of crying kids we have right now they will get rich in less than a month.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Here is my video fishing out in the world:

Note that I can fish pretty peacefully when there is not anyone around to bother me.

randysavageLO

Jan 22, 2022
Harassment is when someone feels harassed. Thats is quite easy. And Starvault loses cash when players stop playing the game due to harassment. Very easily. And there is no discussion. Starvault wants to make money from players, so they will do whatever it takes to allow players to play without being harassed. I'm not talking about PvP or assassins, I'm talking about getting in the water, not once, not multiple times, but all the time. This is harassment.

I will record it for you with the Bandicam software and upload it to Youtube.

I want to play a game, no more, no less. And I know there is PvP. And that murders are allowed to happen. So I'm staying in Meduli to avoid being murdered, so instead I'm being harassed.

And I'm reporting this until it stops or I close Mortal Online 2.

By the way, the number of players is already declining
to see here: Ogo der Fischer (ogo-mier.de)
Get wrekt kid

Wollkneul

May 28, 2020
There is a feedback section in the Forum, where you could post a solution for this. That makes it more likely that somebody will read it.

Now people are just trolling you

Nisse

Jun 17, 2021
Harassment is when someone feels harassed.

Take some responsibility. You dont have to be a passive victim. You have many options. Leave Meduli, kill the people pushing you, push them back, make friends with them, bribe them, something. It’s a sandbox, open your horizons. Otherwise you’re just going to end up quitting if you expect either the players or SV to change to accommodate your feelings. GMs don’t care if you get spawn camped, why would they care if you get pushed?

Reactions: Amadman

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
One thing I would like to add is that you should not be afraid to get out into the open world.

Many players will try and find ways to get to you one way or another.

So being in places that has lots of players increases your odds of having conflict with one of them.

But the farther you get away from towns and other hot spots the less people you will run into.

Sure you could still have a person randomly finding you out in the wild fishing as well.

However there is still the chance that person would not be aggressive to you.

In a busy town though there are lots of players that are seeing you.

Which increases the odds that an aggressive one would find you.

Putting it another way. You are basically making it easy on them to find you fishing there.

Its kind of like you are walking through a crowd waving a handful of money around.

Someone in the crowd is likely to be tempted to try and take it from you.

Reactions: Jybwee

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I don't speak german.

I am sorry this game makes you emotional. People want to make you emotional. They consider that success. Even if you are emotional, don't show it.

It can be fun to keep doing something no matter what. See how long people will try to harass you. Eventually, ask them, are you having fun? Say, "Me too." You will make a friend. haha.

I can't give you my outlook on life, but I've yet to experience anything in game that wasn't like "lol, what a bitch." Or "He really did all that? haha." In a sandbox, some people play harasser. If you are going to be victimized, rise above, take it and say you are doing it for the good of the game! Just think, the time they spend harassing you, you are keeping them from harassing someone else! Just watch your gains/losses. Outlast them.

Don't join a guild for protection. This is something you should deal with by yourself (my opinion.) You'll figure it out! When you do and these dudes can't bother you, you will enjoy the game much more. Don't let people control you. I'd rather die than be controlled, in life, too, but especially in a game. I'd log off until you are ready to fight (you don't literally have to fight, but just out will them) for your control.

Reactions: Amadman