Guild bank/More in-depth guild interface

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
I've brought up this topic quite often, but I think we need proper guild banks inside of town with permissions so that guild members can donate crafting materials or gold with ease. In MO1 the "guild bank" was usually an alt account that was shared between trusted members (and a lot were stolen and had some other shady stuff happen). Which in MO2, we can only have one account and one character which means ONE bank. Id really rather not try to manage my bank and also make it the guild bank.

This just seems like a simple quality of life addition with zero drawback in my opinion. Of course the guild bank would be limited space, and maybe even require an upkeep cost.

People have disagreed with this idea about "safe banks" for guild materials, and argued thats what house chests and keeps are for. And while I partly agree, those will still be used regularly. Again, we always had a "safe bank" in MO1 and will in MO2...it will just require buying another account and running a second PC. But...why not just have a guild bank?

A few months ago, I asked Henrik about guild banks and he said they are working on it...but haven't heard anything about it since then.

I would also like to see a more detailed guild interface that members can keep track of who we are allies with, enemies with, guild funds, etc.

Thots?

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
I think its a reasonable thing to have in 2021. I would not expect to see this before TC patch (whenever that is) though

Reactions: Tuhtram

Runaljod

Jan 3, 2021
In a game about territory control and group play, where balance is done around specifically large scale groups. Yes, I can't believe we don't already have a "guild banker" in every single town on the map. Basic functionality that would save a lot of people trouble.

Reactions: MolagAmur

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Henrik stated on stream awhile back that guild banks will only be with TC and you have to build them. We won't have them inside towns.

So...using your personal storage in town as guild storage is staying. Yay.