Guild Acronyms and Guild Stones

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
When will we get the guild acronyms [ACR] and housing guild stones for MO2? Just the small things like that make the game so much more immersive. I remember the joy of taking my guild stone, building my house and activating my guild in MO1 for the first time. It was rare that new players had a guild because you couldn’t just create one at a community stone in every city. Fabernaum or Belrim were the only places so new players had to risk their resources taking gold to dangerous cities to purchase guild stones then they had to place them in a fully built house to activate the guild. I am hoping this feature comes back with TC and prominence. @Henrik Nyström

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
When will we get the guild acronyms [ACR] and housing guild stones for MO2? Just the small things like that make the game so much more immersive. I remember the joy of taking my guild stone, building my house and activating my guild in MO1 for the first time. It was rare that new players had a guild because you couldn’t just create one at a community stone in every city. Fabernaum or Belrim were the only places so new players had to risk their resources taking gold to dangerous cities to purchase guild stones then they had to place them in a fully built house to activate the guild. I am hoping this feature comes back with TC and prominence. @Henrik Nyström

On the other hand, no way would ETERNAL exist if that was the case! It would be like RPK haha. I say NAY. I like being able to have a tag, but I do think a guild stone could be something else. It could be something that elevated your guild another level and allowed diff things + like cost x amount and generated a very small amount of money per day so that if you put it down and kept it for like... 8 months it would pay for itself or something. Etc etc.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I just created my own guild...

Ministry of Empowered Humans or MEH for short.

I just really wanted a guild called meh.

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
I just created my own guild...

Ministry of Empowered Humans or MEH for short.

I just really wanted a guild called meh.
This is exactly why we need guild stones back so people don't make silly guilds with no purpose. Its just too easy to make a guild now. No risk or challenge involved. Making a guild should feel like an achievement. Creating a guild in MO1 felt like a group accomplishment this is why we knew all the guilds active because they had to come outside the towns to have any kind of respect or territory. Now anyone can grind up 200 gold killing pigs and make a guild called StarVaultSucks. Its sad to be honest.

Last edited:

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
wouldnt it be crazy if u destroyed a guild stone in TC and then the guild was officialy defeated and destroyed.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
This is exactly why we need guild stones back so people don't make silly guilds with no purpose. Its just too easy to make a guild now. No risk or challenge involved. Making a guild should feel like an achievement. Creating a guild in MO1 felt like a group accomplishment this is why we knew all the guilds active because they had to come outside the towns to have any kind of respect or territory. Now anyone can grind up 200 gold killing pigs and make a guild called StarVaultSucks. Its sad to be honest.

It wouldnt be a big achievement with that suggestion. A house is 150g, the stone is 200, 350g plus mats for house 400g maybe if you buy them off the broker. Not really that hard.

I mean hell in MO1 guilds would make a guild then pick up the guild stone throw it in a bank and forget about it.

Sinister Shadowfox

Oct 2, 2021
I would like the guild acronyms back. they could make it an option at the guild stone this time because I know some people like the full names

Reactions: Serverus

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
It wouldnt be a big achievement with that suggestion. A house is 150g, the stone is 200, 350g plus mats for house 400g maybe if you buy them off the broker. Not really that hard.

I mean hell in MO1 guilds would make a guild then pick up the guild stone throw it in a bank and forget about it.
in a dead game its easy. But in a populated game big guilds will patrol Fabernaum and make sure no one got out with a guild stone let alone place a house without contact and contention.

wouldnt it be crazy if u destroyed a guild stone in TC and then the guild was officialy defeated and destroyed.
Used to be that way in MO1 before they nerfed it. You would get a message worldwide saying This guild has been defeated. It was awesome.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
in a dead game its easy. But in a populated game big guilds will patrol Fabernaum and make sure no one got out with a guild stone let alone place a house without contact and contention.

Used to be that way in MO1 before they nerfed it. You would get a message worldwide saying This guild has been defeated. It was awesome.

We were doing it when the game was at its peak. There is a reason why Aegis Imperium guild lasted so long. They placed it... ran with it.. then picked it up and put it in the bank.