Graphic Setting

Turd

Jan 27, 2022
Yes please.
Foliage and Shadows destroy framerates in every game. Landscape render distance is also too high at the lowest setting.
According to Steam the most used GPU is still a GeForce 1060.
8 out of 10 most used GPUs are 10 series cards.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Pixelated grass just makes the game look messy and unatural. Huge turn off, makes the game look worse along with lower FPS.

oldeurope

Sep 7, 2021
Postet a sarcastic comment about unseeable trees and hills and glowing playermodels intended to make the same point.
(But i got a warning for it 🤷‍♂️)

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
With how cheap geforce now is, there isn't really any excuse to try and cater to people running early 2000 potatoes.

Especially important since they get paid $$$ from nvidia to showcase and have geforce now work with the game.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Please dont, shouldnt be a disadvantage if i can and want to enjoy full graphic settings versus some PK turning it all off to see me better.
Thanks
You are not at a disadvantage to someone turning off grass. This is ignorant talk. If you think that you lost because of the grass or shadows or eye adaption being off then you are only making excuses.

What a selfish and toxic attituted that you want other people to suffer through stutters, low fps, and the pixelated mess of the game because you think it will make the game harder for you.

D

Deleted member 44

I have a 3080 and I still want these game options. They are options, meaning anyone can turn them on or off to suit their gaming needs. I want them off to have a high FPS experience and to see loot bags easier. Idk if I'm just old now, but I have a really hard time seeing distinct objects in this game.

Reactions: Tzone

Midkemma

Feb 27, 2022
I want them off to have a high FPS experience and to see loot bags easier. Idk if I'm just old now, but I have a really hard time seeing distinct objects in this game.

lol.
I kinda feel the same. For me, I know it is movement that gets my attention. Easiest way to kill me is to just sit still >.< I will seriously walk past you like an oblivious idiot XD

• Haha
Reactions: CrgHck