GM Guard Spawn

• Thread starter Deleted member 44
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44

GMs are spawning guards in towns and the open world again. Please stop this from happening. It isn't the GMs job to decide what grey players need to die.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I saw them do it to other players before. No where near a town and guard comes out of no where. Pretty BS if you play the game according to all known rules of the world. Know there is no guard near by and then a guard spawn 10 minutes away from town when some one is grey to kill them.

What kind of game is that were the GMs try to kill the players this way.

Pretty BS and doesnt show well on SVs image that they continue to do MO1 esc corrupt GM practices like this.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I dont honestly thing it is a GM. I believe none of the GMs currently are able to play the game as per their employment conditions. (Long story short there was issues in the past with this, SV learned and said no more.)

It could very well be a bug, lag or abuse by a possible hack.

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
with how limited their tools are/were (according to SV) I doubt they would have the ability to spawn gaurds. what would be the reason for such a command?

Vagabond80

Jan 31, 2022
They don’t spawn guards.

when the guards were bugged out previously they actually killed the guards forcing them to respawn. If someone was trying to take advantage of bugged guards and they suddenly reappeared…. Bummer, go make a new kit

Tzone

May 16, 2021
They don’t spawn guards.

when the guards were bugged out previously they actually killed the guards forcing them to respawn. If someone was trying to take advantage of bugged guards and they suddenly reappeared…. Bummer, go make a new kit
They do spawn guards. Seen it happen where they were spawning guards outside of town on top of people. They also kill the old guards so they respawn unbugged but thats not what we are discussing.

Philthie

Sep 13, 2020
with how limited their tools are/were (according to SV) I doubt they would have the ability to spawn gaurds. what would be the reason for such a command?

Making things spawn is one of the only things Ive ever seen a GM actually do.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
As if GMs have the time and or the desire to follow a single grey player outside of town and then spawn a guard just to kill him. They can just as easily make you take 500 fall damage instead….then who would you blame?

it was more than likely a very bugged guard like some of the mobs that chase you forever without seeming to have a leash.

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
guards get bugged all the time, often getting pulled far outside of town and their pathing goes all over the fucking place sometimes resulting in the bugging inside our beneath the textures resulting in them triggering when someone goes grey in your area which to you shows as they were 'spawned' on top of you, laggy servers add to that, as they may actually been 'aggroed' on you but server lag made them basically teleport lol ive seen some funny fuckery resulting from that

RaptorBlackz

Sep 4, 2020
Australia
We've had an instance where a Clan member fell through the map, GM had then respawned them inside the Tindrem Walls and left them there for 15minutes, While waiting our colleague was able to shoot passerbys through the walls for fun while waiting to get out.
The same GM came back and spawned 5 direwolves to kill him and his horse after placing him in there in the first place, Yes there's a unlisted video of it.

Reactions: Tzone

Wollkneul

May 28, 2020
We've had an instance where a Clan member fell through the map, GM had then respawned them inside the Tindrem Walls and left them there for 15minutes, While waiting our colleague was able to shoot passerbys through the walls for fun while waiting to get out.
The same GM came back and spawned 5 direwolves to kill him and his horse after placing him in there in the first place, Yes there's a unlisted video of it.

Pics or it didn't happen

Rhias

May 28, 2020

From 0:00 - : 1:35
The first thing in the video is the stuck command causing the player fall through the world and then taking afterwards falldamage. While that is clearly a bug I don't see any GM involvement.
Edit:
Okay, those direwolfes afterwards appear suspiciously. On the otherside it's a dick move to attack other player while being stuck inside an object. That's clearly abusing a bug and IMHO should result in a harder punishment then getting killed.

From looking again at it, it seems like he got revived where he died (or probably a bit below it). I don't assume there was any bad intention by the GM or that it was done on purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrgHck

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Team rocket had guards spawn on them. Only after the fight did the guard show up 30 minutes from town before anytype of dynamic spawns and people fought in that location many times.

IDK how people are so amendment that the GMS dont do this. TheGMs reputation is still tarnished from MO1 corruption and I havent seen any vendication from them that shows this is a new GM team with a new leaf turned over.

RaptorBlackz

Sep 4, 2020
Australia
From looking again at it, it seems like he got revived where he died (or probably a bit below it). I don't assume there was any bad intention by the GM or that it was done on purpose.

The direwolves were definitely done on purpose, Instead of doing that they should've spawned him outside the wall.

D

Deleted member 44

The GMs have the ability to spawn creatures. It was even part of an event where they spawned multiple bosses in a field. This post was brought about as they are spawning Lictors on all the roofs in Fabernum. If SV doesn't want criminal actions in towns they need to just disable criminal actions in town.

Reactions: RaptorBlackz