Game Breaking Bug

Takehitsu

Mar 22, 2021
I hate to say this but there is a bug that makes the horse over node lines seem like chump change. I urge you to fix this it has now cost me 3 days of retraining a character and almost 200G to get my books alone along with large amounts of Gear and farmed materials.

Login and professional and Action skills are reset 1100/1100 When I logged off they were around 20/1100 Professional are 1200/1200. With them as well when I logged off they were around 20/1200 (I Did not read a book before logging off)

My bank bugged out and half the slots in the bank are now invisible stacks of which stack of 10kcan be pulled out they become 1. I know you guys are aware of this bug. I am petitioning this to become your priority as players who experience this are seriously deterred from playing. Those who do experience this reset and then it happens Again and Again this is now my 3rd time on this one Character.

Thank you Starvault for all the work you have done. Have a Fantastic day please fix this so I can continue to find more bugs for you Thank you.

1."Upon Relogging the natural skills that Thursar have at 100 returned everything else still bugged out"
2."I would show the banks but I already transferred all visible items to guild members as this character is now a derelict useless piece."

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_7.jpg
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_10.jpg
    Screenshot_10.jpg