Free month ends January 7th

Will you sub?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Pretty much the SAME feelings here. Started this game I knew about a dozen people from MO1 who played some of them with me and a few in other guilds. Now I look around and they are playing Tarkov, or something else. Not because they are taking a break but because and I quote "we have been down that road before".

yea, I mean I check this forum mostly to see what people are saying. I check a lot of forums haha.

That's not to say this isn't sad, cuz it is. However, a lot of us are Americans. We gave up a lot to start off. We still got on. I think it sounds entitled when gamers talk about MMOs 'respecting their time,' but to me there is some lack of respect going on here.

I'm not gonna pay to get disrespected haha. People like me, and people like most of the posters on these forums, are not who they are listening to. It's that's simple. That's not even to mention the problems they had rolling stuff out (which, again, we have dealt with and would deal with IF they were showing some good faith.)

Some guy on Reddit was talking about trinkets, and he was like wait are there 20% damage trinkets in the game? And people went on to explain to him that yes you could get 20 something dmg with a pair of trinkets, but it was very rare, etc etc.

His reply, and the first post I've ever liked on Reddit lol some "my work here is done shit," was: "alright then. I'll look for a more hardcore game then." haha.

Think of how different all of us are yet we all found something of interest in MO1. We were annoyed, but there was still something there. It's also amazing how they managed to turn people OFF with MO2. Obviously *something* happened.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
yea, I mean I check this forum mostly to see what people are saying. I check a lot of forums haha.

That's not to say this isn't sad, cuz it is. However, a lot of us are Americans. We gave up a lot to start off. We still got on. I think it sounds entitled when gamers talk about MMOs 'respecting their time,' but to me there is some lack of respect going on here.

I'm not gonna pay to get disrespected haha. People like me, and people like most of the posters on these forums, are not who they are listening to. It's that's simple. That's not even to mention the problems they had rolling stuff out (which, again, we have dealt with and would deal with IF they were showing some good faith.)

Some guy on Reddit was talking about trinkets, and he was like wait are there 20% damage trinkets in the game? And people went on to explain to him that yes you could get 20 something dmg with a pair of trinkets, but it was very rare, etc etc.

His reply, and the first post I've ever liked on Reddit lol some "my work here is done shit," was: "alright then. I'll look for a more hardcore game then." haha.

Think of how different all of us are yet we all found something of interest in MO1. We were annoyed, but there was still something there. It's also amazing how they managed to turn people OFF with MO2. Obviously *something* happened.
The game was supposed to be full loot...but isn't really due to trinkets.
The game has "millions" of crafting combinations....but not really, everybody uses exactly the same items.
The game has hundreds of char build combinations....but everyone runs 4 to 5 builds, the rest are gimped.
And so on and so on.

To conclude, the game had promise...but not really since SV is horrible at game design and implementation.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The game was supposed to be full loot...but isn't really due to trinkets.
The game has "millions" of crafting combinations....but not really, everybody uses exactly the same items.
The game has hundreds of char build combinations....but everyone runs 4 to 5 builds, the rest are gimped.
And so on and so on.

To conclude, the game had promise...but not really since SV is horrible at game design and implementation.

I am so glad I didn't use my free month.

The crafting thing is so weird, cuz they made it less unique than MO1. It's absolutely nutso that dense and reg crep are THE bow mats haha. Like it doesn't go any deeper than that? They didn't come up with one new mat to make stronger bows? Not that we NEED stronger bows, but it's just an example. Nothing to go in between DC and Crepite, either.

Trinkets lol. ReMoveTrinkets!! Ugh.

The char thing is just a symptom of the game being slow and there being a weird imbalance that majorly favors defense.

I'm not feeling optimistic enough to be like WHYYY CAN'T THEY FIX IT? But, it does make you wonder. The players they lose by changing the game will prol come back as well as new players / vets will come back. I dunno how they created this game.

It really does seem like a RMT treadmill. y i k e s.