Fps

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Considering I work with EAC daily due to my Quality Assurance work, I can tell you right now, it's very much a thing. There's the primary EAC build, then there's additional things you as the developer can request, hence why if you manually install EAC to a game, it'll prompt you to select what game - As it'll download the build matching the game based on developer feature requests.

Not only can EAC scan for file changes and prevent a game launch, it can also do the same for programs running in the background, that a developer has requested specifically be blacklisted.
You just said it yourself. It's not detectable unless the devs aren't lazy. Checkmate

Disabled programs (sandboxie) was disabled why? It bypasses EAC

The system is set in stone.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
You just said it yourself. It's not detectable unless the devs aren't lazy. Checkmate

Disabled programs (sandboxie) was disabled why? It bypasses EAC

The system is set in stone.
Locking down .ini's isn't something most developers start to do until they near a 1.0 version, when a lot of settings and values are finalized. So not surprised SV right now is just threatening to ban if caught and haven't bothered to really nail down the ini.

Not sure if they are aware EAC offers file scanning of .ini values, but all I'm saying is, it's very much possible to detect ini changes, whether through anti-cheat or certain values are forced on the server side. Only true way certain things are bypassed are through programs that do not need to be running for changes to occur, such a programs that force registry edits or alter gpu drivers.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Locking down .ini's isn't something most developers start to do until they near a 1.0 version, when a lot of settings and values are finalized. So not surprised SV right now is just threatening to ban if caught and haven't bothered to really nail down the ini.

Not sure if they are aware EAC offers file scanning of .ini values, but all I'm saying is, it's very much possible to detect ini changes, whether through anti-cheat or certain values are forced on the server side. Only true way certain things are bypassed are through programs that do not need to be running for changes to occur, such a programs that force registry edits or alter gpu drivers.
They'll probably patch more settings before this. They aren't silly enough to ban new players for giving themselves more frames. The thing is once they feel they've optimized that then they'll take the next steps. For now, there's almost zero to none optimization.

Armegeddon

Nov 8, 2020
ok, no dick waving or posturing, Is there a way to make sandboxie work?

it's not an exploit. You can't keyclone or tab coordinate actions between accounts... I just wanyt to log in tw o steam accounts at once.

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
ok, no dick waving or posturing, Is there a way to make sandboxie work?

it's not an exploit. You can't keyclone or tab coordinate actions between accounts... I just wanyt to log in tw o steam accounts at once.
not sandboxie but an alternative on cloud some how. if you search around you'll find it.

Vinter

Jan 27, 2022
I've got a an i7-8700k, 32gb ram and a 3070 and I can't get a constant 60fps on any setting.... :(

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
I've got a an i7-8700k, 32gb ram and a 3070 and I can't get a constant 60fps on any setting.... :(
Are you using vsync? if so thats probably the reason or if you got the fps set to 60 fps :p or you missed out on using DSLL or what the setting is called.

Goltarion

Jun 3, 2020
Did anyone elses fps really go to sit since release? i get 30-40 fps in MK now on my GTX980 (Yeah i know, old hardware, what to expect...)

The_Riddick

Jul 25, 2021
I have a 6800xt and run at 4k resolution with low-to-max settings (on average I'd say I'm high settings) and performance is largely depending on who many players are around, it seems the game has limited screenspace culling going on or is limited by CPU with lots of players around. Anyway when performance is good I get 60-80fps but after a while it can drop down to 40-50.

I have tried lower resolutions and even FSR but it can only do so much, sometimes even going all the way to 1080p resolution in busy meduli doesn't even make the fps counter change... clearly there is performance issues going on.

Most times I run DX12; will be giving DX11 a go if I ever get into game again.

I did notice in DX12 some of the mountain textures don't load in correctly (low res). Must be bug.

PS. I think I'm the only person playing this game with a AMD card! lmao

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I have a 6800xt and run at 4k resolution with low-to-max settings (on average I'd say I'm high settings) and performance is largely depending on who many players are around, it seems the game has limited screenspace culling going on or is limited by CPU with lots of players around. Anyway when performance is good I get 60-80fps but after a while it can drop down to 40-50.

I have tried lower resolutions and even FSR but it can only do so much, sometimes even going all the way to 1080p resolution in busy meduli doesn't even make the fps counter change... clearly there is performance issues going on.

Most times I run DX12; will be giving DX11 a go if I ever get into game again.

I did notice in DX12 some of the mountain textures don't load in correctly (low res). Must be bug.

PS. I think I'm the only person playing this game with a AMD card! lmao
FSR doesnt work yet. Ive been asking for them to put it on the to do list but they haven't had the time to get it working.

I have a AMD and performance for us is terrible due to the shadows in the game which you can not turn off

The_Riddick

Jul 25, 2021
FSR doesnt work yet. Ive been asking for them to put it on the to do list but they haven't had the time to get it working.

I have a AMD and performance for us is terrible due to the shadows in the game which you can not turn off

I run under Linux (works better then windows for most part, for me); which allows running FSR on anything. However its not perfect and a in-game implementation would be much better solution, if the dev cared about AMD users.