Fps

alpayx67

Mar 31, 2021
Turkey
Just give me remove shadow options,grass,fur.. i dont get this games optimization i set render to 1000 and it still renders 100000000 km away towns changing graphic options literally doesnt matter.

İ tried everything even nvidia profile inspector

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
Just give me remove shadow options,grass,fur.. i dont get this games optimization i set render to 1000 and it still renders 100000000 km away towns changing graphic options literally doesnt matter pls fire the guy who does optimization.

Whats your specs and your current fps?

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Meh, there's zero possible way of it getting detected unless you're making a video. QOL, imo, just don't tell anybody.

Also, if they have a problem with it they could literally disable all of it. So I mean, ban you, because they're lazy developers xd.

Last edited:

Tzone

May 16, 2021
People wouldn't be using a ini or asking for a ini if the FPS was tolerable. Just need to allow the settings in game to lower and remove shadows plus grass so the game can be playable.

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
People wouldn't be using a ini or asking for a ini if the FPS was tolerable. Just need to allow the settings in game to lower and remove shadows plus grass so the game can be playable.
There is reasons why they dont want you to be able to remove all forms of cover :D

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Meh, there's zero possible way of it getting detected unless you're making a video. QOL, imo, just don't tell anybody.

Also, if they have a problem with it they could literally disable all of it. So I mean, ban you, because they're lazy developers xd.
You're very incorrect there, it can be detected and quite easily. All SV has to do as lock down certain .ini values and provide the information to EAC, which they'll integrate into the system/file scan process at game launch, which SV can advise if they want a ban to occur if an unwanted change is detected, or make the game not launch unless said values are reverted.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
You're very incorrect there, it can be detected and quite easily. All SV has to do as lock down certain .ini values and provide the information to EAC, which they'll integrate into the system/file scan process at game launch, which SV can advise if they want a ban to occur if an unwanted change is detected, or make the game not launch unless said values are reverted.
Thats not how EAC works.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I managed to get tolerable FPS by not trying to play video games on a potato.
Well how about you buy us a 3090 when they come back in stock so we can get 60 frames like henrik does.
Edit sorry 55 frames. Which 60 is borderline tolerable.

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
They should give more options for players to play the game without any type of FPS interruptions. All that would mean is more happy players! :)

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
Well how about you buy us a 3090 when they come back in stock so we can get 60 frames like henrik does.
Idk if you're joking but I get 100-140 fps (depending on the area) with a 3060 ti. All anyone needs is a 20-30 series card to get DLSS and their fps goes from meh to yeh

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Idk if you're joking but I get 100-140 fps (depending on the area) with a 3060 ti. All anyone needs is a 20-30 series card to get DLSS and their fps goes from meh to yeh
I just stating Henriks specs and frames he gets. 100-140 FPS for the newest GPU that cost multiple thousands of dollars is pretty garbage performance. That is double the power most players have. Then you add being in a terrible area like MK, Kran, or Tindrem. Possibly meduli. With the rain choping a lot of peoples frames in half. FPS matters greatly and this game has horrible FPS and stuttering for a lot of players.

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
Just give me remove shadow options,grass,fur.. i dont get this games optimization i set render to 1000 and it still renders 100000000 km away towns changing graphic options literally doesnt matter.

They wont add these options because they want the game to look pretty in screenshots, not run good.

Lmao.

People have asked for the option to turn off shadows for months.

Reactions: Bonii

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
My GTX 1070 is quite steady on 60+ FPS except for rare occasions dipping into the mid 50s using these settings. 100 res scaling, 103FOV, high shadows, low effects and foliage, cinematic on textures, postprocessing and anti-aliasing. Bought it like 4-5 years ago

If i OC the GPU using MSI afterburner without increased voltage it can keep it quite safely over 60 fps. Biggest problem people have is poor cores in their CPUs, bottlenecking them on the first core. You can check it out in the resource manager to some degree. MSI afterburners RTSS overlay has awesome information on everything, sadly it got a bad habit of crashing Unreal Engine games, specially if you OC anything. GeForce Experience overlay only shows overall CPU workload but you can get quite decent info on the GPU there.

D

Deleted member 44

I just stating Henriks specs and frames he gets. 100-140 FPS for the newest GPU that cost multiple thousands of dollars is pretty garbage performance. That is double the power most players have. Then you add being in a terrible area like MK, Kran, or Tindrem. Possibly meduli. With the rain choping a lot of peoples frames in half. FPS matters greatly and this game has horrible FPS and stuttering for a lot of players.
There is a reason why all events are in Meduli or Tindrem.

Armegeddon

Nov 8, 2020
I have a 6800XT.. I get 115 from USA East.
Can supply a snip if you wish..

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Thats not how EAC works.
Considering I work with EAC daily due to my Quality Assurance work, I can tell you right now, it's very much a thing. There's the primary EAC build, then there's additional things you as the developer can request, hence why if you manually install EAC to a game, it'll prompt you to select what game - As it'll download the build matching the game based on developer feature requests.

Not only can EAC scan for file changes and prevent a game launch, it can also do the same for programs running in the background, that a developer has requested specifically be blacklisted.