Flux farm “non exploit”?

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Im not blaming Rombo, he’s just the messenger. The dev team and whomever made the decisions that this was acceptable gameplay, yes im looking at you Henrik, are the morons.

Henrik just does not learn anything, ever. Its actually astounding how clueless this guy STILL is after so many years at it. People should be losing their jobs over this fiasco. Instead he will just brush it off and get on stream to blab about how cool the next “feature” will be….just like he did 10 years ago.
I wonder why he even does these 3 hour streams. He barely has anything to say except delays and features for our grandchildren to enjoy.

Must be an ego thing, like biting at the troll bait from donations.

D

Deleted member 44

Do these retarded cunts actually have a player test team? Because if they do and they repeating the same shit than MO1 ima just get pissed and when i do get pissed i like to publicly release reported and never aknowledged security vulnerabilities.
Yes they do. They seldom listen to the test team but players like Billy Bonty, the leader of MANA and leader of the flux farm is on the test team.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I wonder why he even does these 3 hour streams. He barely has anything to say except delays and features for our grandchildren to enjoy.

Must be an ego thing, like biting at the troll bait from donations.
Because simpletons love to be asking about mounted bears and asking Henrique for what hes wearing under the shorts.
Last stream was dog ass.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Yes they do. They seldom listen to the test team but players like Billy Bonty, the leader of MANA and leader of the flux farm is on the test team.
Lol, this game man. No public testing, just a handfull of circlejerk exploiters just like in MO1, instakillah was indeed a hero.

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
It's not intended so it's clearly an abuse, they don't say it's an exploit or banneable because they have no way to do anything about it and it would just look Bad like everything they do is absolute trash.

But for real now you speak after everyone else and clarification, to brag but not to report, u one of those lil challenged bitches that dupe in silence.

Thats clearly not players fault tho, any simpleton can exploit, it's plain and simple SV's fault for encouraging that behavior.

The game is in its "full release" state. It is not my responsibility to report anything at all.
And now you call me a bitch? That is so degrading and simple minded of you. I dont have to answer to you nor do I owe you anything. You just sound mad that you got the wrong build bud. :poop: Meanwhile ill keep my 23 Gold Flux and if you want to get some lmk. I sell them for 1kg a pop. :p

Actually Im gonna log in rn and get some more, just so you can stay salty. :giggle:

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
The game is in its "full release" state. It is not my responsibility to report anything at all.
And now you call me a bitch? That is so degrading and simple minded of you. I dont have to answer to you nor do I owe you anything. You just sound mad that you got the wrong build bud. :poop: Meanwhile ill keep my 23 Gold Flux and if you want to get some lmk. I sell them for 1kg a pop. :p

Actually Im gonna log in rn and get some more, just so you can stay salty. :giggle:
How could i blame the retarded community for exploiting, It's not your fault. Im just simply pointing out you come braggin now that everything is been said otherwise you would be silently exploiting like the simpleton you are Lol.

I have 5 accounts including a spiritist and i can go farm that shit aswell, but i can still see and aknowledge It's broken and unfair.

You are responsable to report bugs and not exploit them thats the ruleset. But precisely this ain't considered an exploit, just "unintended". So you are free of guilt but that wont change the fact you are one of those idiots 🤣

And people call me toxic go figure 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: serge and Tzone

serge

Dec 22, 2021
From what I heard its already being fixed in the next patch but the thing is this could of been hot fixed LONG AGO but clearly the Henrik and Devs do not care about the health of the current game population. More and more people get tired of stuff like this and leave.

Maybe, he thinks he will acquire new players with Epic game launch or future content updates but I think that is highly unlikely without a future wipe. Nobody wants to join in a game full of exploits, dupes and months and months of get rich quick schemes like this flux farming.

If SV does not act on stuff like this the reviews will keep getting worse and worse. I'm sure there will be another game breaking mechanic like this next month and no hot fix to follow or GM's stepping in.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
From what I heard its already being fixed in the next patch but the thing is this could of been hot fixed LONG AGO but clearly the Henrik and Devs do not care about the health of the current game population. More and more people get tired of stuff like this and leave.

Maybe, he thinks he will acquire new players with Epic game launch or future content updates but I think that is highly unlikely without a future wipe. Nobody wants to join in a game full of exploits, dupes and months and months of get rich quick schemes like this flux farming.

If SV does not act on stuff like this the reviews will keep getting worse and worse. I'm sure there will be another game breaking mechanic like this next month and no hot fix to follow or GM's stepping in.
Moderate discord, delete forums and theres no bugs man. It's gonna be a gorgeous epic launch

Reactions: Tzone

Ichorous

May 28, 2020
There are 6 pages worth of gold flux on the broker and gold flux is already getting listed for as low as 150g per unit.

I say just leave it the way it is. Fixing the mechanic now, just helps the wrong people make more money off of it. In a few more months, the market will be so flooded that farming flux might not even be worthwhile at times. As an added bonus - everyone will get cheap trinket rerolls.

Last edited:

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
There are 6 pages worth of gold flux on the broker and gold flux is already getting listed for as low as 150g per unit.

I say just leave it the way it is. Fixing the mechanic now, just helps the wrong people make more money off of it. In a few more months, the market will be so flooded that farming flux might not even be worthwhile at times. As an added bonus - everyone will get cheap trinket rerolls.
the bug/exploit should be fixed. full stop. it breaks so much and makes it impossible for sv to add any future items to spiritist encounters.

i dont know what if anything sv does to evaluate the economy and determine if its 'healthy' or not. If the added quantity of fluxes can somehow be determined to be 'healthy' (i.e. trade is increased/facilitated by this, its non-predatory, etc) then the drop rates should be increased, rather than let the bug persist.

-barcode

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

Exacly this, same with trinckets they made em drop like crazy the highest rarity for a while then nerfed so get fucked.🤣

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Im not blaming Rombo, he’s just the messenger. The dev team and whomever made the decisions that this was acceptable gameplay, yes im looking at you Henrik, are the morons.

Henrik just does not learn anything, ever. Its actually astounding how clueless this guy STILL is after so many years at it. People should be losing their jobs over this fiasco. Instead he will just brush it off and get on stream to blab about how cool the next “feature” will be….just like he did 10 years ago.

How can they ban people from their official disco? haha. Some people are toxic, but some people are toxic here, too... how can it be worse? I wanna go there and start delivering some messages myself, buuut...

And yeah, that's just a bad decision to leave it open when, if it's as dude says, you can just take infinity people and everyone who hits gets loot and thus you get max loot. Oh well. Maybe it'll lead to more OP trinkets. THAT'S WHAT WE NEED. Wait til I get my +4 raw dex stuff and end up w/ 130 dex lean. :eek:!!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
the bug/exploit should be fixed. full stop. it breaks so much and makes it impossible for sv to add any future items to spiritist encounters.

i dont know what if anything sv does to evaluate the economy and determine if its 'healthy' or not. If the added quantity of fluxes can somehow be determined to be 'healthy' (i.e. trade is increased/facilitated by this, its non-predatory, etc) then the drop rates should be increased, rather than let the bug persist.

-barcode

Anything that generates loot beyond what goes into the bag is suspect. It should be hard to get people to do that cuz people will have to argue over who gets what. It's broken, but that would be the best way, if people wanna dedicate their life to farming flux, I mean there should be a lot of flux. It's just kind of like... there are a lot of other things people should be able to dedicate their MO life to as easily. Yakno.

Ichorous

May 28, 2020

-barcode
Please explain. What does the mechanic actually break and how does the mechanic make it impossible for sv to add any future items to spiritist encounters?

Ichorous

May 28, 2020
Anything that generates loot beyond what goes into the bag is suspect. It should be hard to get people to do that cuz people will have to argue over who gets what. It's broken, but that would be the best way, if people wanna dedicate their life to farming flux, I mean there should be a lot of flux. It's just kind of like... there are a lot of other things people should be able to dedicate their MO life to as easily. Yakno.
Are there even lootbags involved in this mechanic? I thought this was all happening in ghost mode. How do you loot in ghost mode?

Reactions: Najwalaylah

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
Please explain. What does the mechanic actually break and how does the mechanic make it impossible for sv to add any future items to spiritist encounters?
this removes any competition, its more profitable (multiplicably more) to cooperate in the group farm than to farm it for yourself. this is more or less the antithesis of MO. that is to mean, if you were to chase off the others and try to control the spawn locations yourself (or with a guild), you will actually gain less than if you were to simply join in the farm (plus you dont gain anything from the banishment)

if sv were to add any more spriitist drops, they would have to somehow account for this mechanic which is not really possible since the more people you have, the more that drops. maintaining a desired drop rate cant be done with the current logic

-barcode

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Are there even lootbags involved in this mechanic? I thought this was all happening in ghost mode. How do you loot in ghost mode?

I'm saying it should be tied to a 'drop,' I've not done spiritism so I dunno how doods get their boxes and all, so I will have to say I'm ignorant if people just go into spirit world and obtain massive gains. I thought it was handed out in some manner.

The lootbag in the example was simply a boss drops something (in a game like MO,) when you start giving loot, and not just like consolation prize loot, to everyone involved, you've broken the system, basically.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Maybe they should start accepting more QA testers from outside their friend groups.

Right now the biggest exploiters have been in guild with testers. Saw that with the turtle duping. Now you have bonty a tester farming flux but its ok he as a tester told the devs day one after the patch about it.

Testers so far either just enrich them selves with the knowledge of bugs and or just ignored by the devs. Probably both.

Some of the testers leaked some info about the process with the devs just listening to the stupidest people.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
How can they ban people from their official disco? haha. Some people are toxic, but some people are toxic here, too... how can it be worse? I wanna go there and start delivering some messages myself, buuut...

And yeah, that's just a bad decision to leave it open when, if it's as dude says, you can just take infinity people and everyone who hits gets loot and thus you get max loot. Oh well. Maybe it'll lead to more OP trinkets. THAT'S WHAT WE NEED. Wait til I get my +4 raw dex stuff and end up w/ 130 dex lean. :eek:!!
They wont Let me back in discord after like 6 years ban.
risitas.gif

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
this removes any competition, its more profitable (multiplicably more) to cooperate in the group farm than to farm it for yourself. this is more or less the antithesis of MO. that is to mean, if you were to chase off the others and try to control the spawn locations yourself (or with a guild), you will actually gain less than if you were to simply join in the farm (plus you dont gain anything from the banishment)

if sv were to add any more spriitist drops, they would have to somehow account for this mechanic which is not really possible since the more people you have, the more that drops. maintaining a desired drop rate cant be done with the current logic

-barcode
What are you saying everything in the game pushes you to be in a zerg, It's the game thesis. Everything Is exponentially more rewarding in a group.
Thats how people get high tier trinckets now.
They just Made it so the Flux thing significally easier for organizad groups and not just casual farmers. Expell spirit should make em drop everything anyone has in the etherworld.
But you are partially right theres no risk and shit just really rewarding for a few minority of organized players.
Now with a nerf people will be able to sell the fluxes at high price. The idea should be to rework the current mechanics instead of a plain and simple drop chance reduction that just gonna cripple whoever didnt exploit already and make obsene rich the ones that been farming it.

And i even think it should remain the way it Is till a proper rework.

Reactions: CHUBBS90