Flux farm “non exploit”?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I respectfully disagree. This mechanic is not printing coin. It's merely redistributing coin among the players.

If it's truly so easy to farm flux with this mechanic, and the profits come from player-to-player trade, then the cost/benefit of the activity is going to balance naturally as more people do it. The flux market will become oversaturated (it looks like this is already happening), flux sellers will start undercutting each other in a race to the bottom, and the flux prices will drop to the point where they are equivalent to the flux farmers' investment of time, attention, and skill points.

Again, I think the people complaining about this are those who are invested in high priced trinkets which are rapidly losing value.

It's a gold sink in a lot of ways. I don't think it's the kind of thing that is gonna inflate the economy or anything. If anything, it might have the unintended consequences of draining some of the gold. The fact that flux costs 1k (and it won't be oversaturated if people aren't stupid because it's changing w/ patch. Anyone would either sell for high value or sit on it.)

So, my problem is... they are giving an item that is supposedly valuable, easily. I mean if you add up the Scrub Post: With that being said the 1.5hrs that I was farming with people. I got 23 gold, 40 silver, and 72 cuprum flux. So stay mad

It's not that it's going to break the economy per se, but it's breaking the value of time in the game.

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
It is an exploit tho. Lets be honest. Flux is supposed to be rare. When i went farming by my self id get like 2 cuprum ones. Then with the group of ppl i legit got what i said above.

It increases your chances to get a drop. And not only just yours everyone's. It is still random of what you get but you have considerable more chances to get with less time. Also as i said above, its not everyone that gets it at once. But it definitely drops for more then one person. I myself have gotten 2g and 1cup flux just from one spirit.

zers

Aug 4, 2021
Fixing it now is too late. The people have already abused it for 1 month and 12 days. Fixing it now will just gatekeep the new players and those who chose morals over flux gain.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Fixing it now is too late. The people have already abused it for 1 month and 12 days. Fixing it now will just gatekeep the new players and those who chose morals over flux gain.

adding tag it and get loot world boss mechanics. lol. Oh, you didn't play Mo1... ah but it's funny how they decided to just do all this weird shit with the game when they actually could have made something decent... aaaaah.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Thats what they do, they open the Windows for people to exploit shit silently, just a minority then fix it after months of people abusing it.

It is an exploit tho. Lets be honest. Flux is supposed to be rare. When i went farming by my self id get like 2 cuprum ones. Then with the group of ppl i legit got what i said above.

It increases your chances to get a drop. And not only just yours everyone's. It is still random of what you get but you have considerable more chances to get with less time. Also as i said above, its not everyone that gets it at once. But it definitely drops for more then one person. I myself have gotten 2g and 1cup flux just from one spirit.

It's not intended so it's clearly an abuse, they don't say it's an exploit or banneable because they have no way to do anything about it and it would just look Bad like everything they do is absolute trash.

But for real now you speak after everyone else and clarification, to brag but not to report, u one of those lil challenged bitches that dupe in silence.

Thats clearly not players fault tho, any simpleton can exploit, it's plain and simple SV's fault for encouraging that behavior.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Funny how the "test team" always knows these little secrets.
Do these retarded cunts actually have a player test team? Because if they do and they repeating the same shit than MO1 ima just get pissed and when i do get pissed i like to publicly release reported and never aknowledged security vulnerabilities.

serge

Dec 22, 2021
This game has no hot fixes for bad game mechanics so we have to wait two months for a patch for stuff like this to be fixed. Such a joke.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Tbh, even wiping now wouldn't help in the long run with dupes and stuff like this being rampant. I pity the fools trying to even farm legit these days, you'll never catch up.

serge

Dec 22, 2021
Tbh, even wiping now wouldn't help in the long run with dupes and stuff like this being rampant. I pity the fools trying to even farm legit these days, you'll never catch up.

Neither will any new players or any new clans why game needs a wipe eventually.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Just watch a streamer farm these spirits in a group of 20 people….jesus christ SV is so fucking dumb.
Absolutely no risk, high reward, no gear or skill needed, continuous and endless gold farm. They dont even risk anything in transport with the home priest/resurrect “feature”.

And Rombo has the guts to come here and say officially that this isnt an exploit and its perfectly acceptable until it gets fixed.

There have been many lows in SVs history, but this is right up there with the lowest. This is a team of morons.

Last edited:

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Just watch a streamer farm these spirits in a group of 20 people….jesus christ SV is so fucking dumb.
Absolutely no risk, high reward, no gear or skill needed, continuous and endless gold farm.

And Rombo has the guts to come here and say officially that this isnt an exploit and its perfectly acceptable until it gets fixed.

There have been many lows in SVs history, but this is right up there with the lowest. This is a team of morons.

Robmo is just a player which im guessing not getting paid. Wouldn't be fair to blame him for SV's idiocy, they are such garbage they won't even hire an external objective employee to do this.

Reactions: tal0s

tal0s

Sep 5, 2021
Robmo is just a player which im guessing not getting paid. Wouldn't be fair to blame him for SV's idiocy, they are such garbage they won't even hire an external objective employee to do this.
He does get paid my friend, 1st week as CM was the only free week.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
He does get paid my friend, 1st week as CM was the only free week.

This true? lol, so they actually paying this dude to make a bad job, and on top of that hes a player that has hes own agenda. Damn just when i thought SV couldn't go any lower.

This opens a whole spectrum of abusive player-company scenarios. Just like in MO1, with player gm and councelours. This is bad why do they actually repeat this system from MO1?

When are these imbeciles going to learn for fuck sakes roflmao, this game is aids.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Hes deff emotipnally attached and influenced about this game. But he is getting paid.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Im not blaming Rombo, he’s just the messenger. The dev team and whomever made the decisions that this was acceptable gameplay, yes im looking at you Henrik, are the morons.

Henrik just does not learn anything, ever. Its actually astounding how clueless this guy STILL is after so many years at it. People should be losing their jobs over this fiasco. Instead he will just brush it off and get on stream to blab about how cool the next “feature” will be….just like he did 10 years ago.