Flux farm “non exploit”?

tal0s

Sep 5, 2021
-sigh- Since i can't edit posts and i haven't had my coffee yet, let me correct my sentence.

"Since they are changing it, it was NOT working in the way they expected"
Maybe you should stop and you use your brain before you post. That way you dont have to make so many corrections every time you engage a thread :)

• Haha
Reactions: cerqo

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
Maybe you should stop and you use your brain before you post. That way you dont have to make so many corrections every time you engage a thread :)
I'll take that into consideration.

• Love
Reactions: tal0s

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
How does flux Is the flux farming give someone stacks of gold? Do you vendor the flux?
I think dupers are obsessed with trinkets for some odd reason. They've been buying trinkets for 50k gold and up

Ichorous

May 28, 2020
I think dupers are obsessed with trinkets for some odd reason. They've been buying trinkets for 50k gold and up
People spent 50k gold on a goldilocks trinket. I suspect these people are upset that this flux farming makes it cheap to re-roll any trinket, and their uber trinkets are becoming much less valuable.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Pocketss

May 21, 2022
Nothing else to spend money on. MO1 when keeps dropped they were all put up with duped mats and gold. SV can’t keep their shit straight. The MO economy will always be trash. There will always be dupes or ways to exploit money.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Nothing else to spend money on. MO1 when keeps dropped they were all put up with duped mats and gold. SV can’t keep their shit straight. The MO economy will always be trash. There will always be dupes or ways to exploit money.
YEah idk, I was a late comer to MO 1 and everything felt straight when I was playing. It doesn't feel straight in mo 2 though.

Falcon

May 28, 2020
Guys, just forget this trash game and go back to MO1. Maybe one day mo2 will be good enough as a replacement, but as it stands it's a joke.

Reactions: Teknique

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Guys, just forget this trash game and go back to MO1. Maybe one day mo2 will be good enough as a replacement, but as it stands it's a joke.
For realzies. Legitskies comment and a half there budd.

Game is not Toad

@Valeen

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
First of all the is no "Spirit boss"
2nd is not everyone gets flux, There is an increase chance to get it but not everyone is getting it at once.
3rd you can not afk it. The spirits spawn in near you randomly when you summon them. So its not just sitting there holding a mouse button.
4th you are right about not dropping flux when banished. That should be fixed.
5th It is kinda an exploit.

But listen. I took part in one of these flux farms. And it is the most boring shit I have ever done! Id rathe pick argus sponge all day.
With that being said the 1.5hrs that I was farming with people. I got 23 gold, 40 silver, and 72 cuprum flux. So stay mad. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
How does flux farming give someone stacks of gold? Do you vendor the flux?

Nah MO is just fucking up again. It's like you can't get on the game for a few weeks w/o something like this coming to light. Remem, I'm not on discord and I don't really talk to people besides trollish WHATS UPPP (town) yell in the town I logged in. YET, during my normal brokerage, I notice the massive amount of flux as soon as I start playing again. Check out the broker. It's not gonna do anything per se, except as you said reroll shite; nonetheless, if you can point to the dude who said 1.5 hours and people are selling gold for 1000g~ when I saw.

I just really take shit to heart... SV's true biggest flaw isn't failz because many companies fail or shit goes wrong, but the problem is crisis management as well as putting up a statement that said "exploiting stuck bosses for gains" or w/e (didn't have those exact words, mainly killing things not as intended,) well these doods are using some mechanic to get gains that are imbalanced. SV gonna fix it w/ eventual patch, but til then they should keep doing it as much as possible. SURE the prices will go down, things will work out, but this is just another example. Can't go like 1 month w/ o some shit like this.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
First of all the is no "Spirit boss"
2nd is not everyone gets flux, There is an increase chance to get it but not everyone is getting it at once.
3rd you can not afk it. The spirits spawn in near you randomly when you summon them. So its not just sitting there holding a mouse button.
4th you are right about not dropping flux when banished. That should be fixed.
5th It is kinda an exploit.

But listen. I took part in one of these flux farms. And it is the most boring shit I have ever done! Id rathe pick argus sponge all day.
With that being said the 1.5hrs that I was farming with people. I got 23 gold, 40 silver, and 72 cuprum flux. So stay mad. :devilish:
Oh so you one of those "i exploit in secret" noobs.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Nah MO is just fucking up again. It's like you can't get on the game for a few weeks w/o something like this coming to light. Remem, I'm not on discord and I don't really talk to people besides trollish WHATS UPPP (town) yell in the town I logged in. YET, during my normal brokerage, I notice the massive amount of flux as soon as I start playing again. Check out the broker. It's not gonna do anything per se, except as you said reroll shite; nonetheless, if you can point to the dude who said 1.5 hours and people are selling gold for 1000g~ when I saw.

I just really take shit to heart... SV's true biggest flaw isn't failz because many companies fail or shit goes wrong, but the problem is crisis management as well as putting up a statement that said "exploiting stuck bosses for gains" or w/e (didn't have those exact words, mainly killing things not as intended,) well these doods are using some mechanic to get gains that are imbalanced. SV gonna fix it w/ eventual patch, but til then they should keep doing it as much as possible. SURE the prices will go down, things will work out, but this is just another example. Can't go like 1 month w/ o some shit like this.
SV's thing is chronic failure.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
SV's thing is chronic failure.

WHICH IS OK! WE CAN ALL GROW. But the thing about failure is you move quickly to fix the problem and hopefully end up stronger. Failure + denial is just like mental illness. TRUST ME. lool. Nah, but it's right there. There are multiple solutions but they have locked themselves out of a lot of them, and they have built the game wrong, and continue to add what are IMO building blocks that broke the game BEFORE (BEFORE) adding core content of MO or Project Polish.

At least we know they read the forum, due to their emphatic wipe statement. Now, we must either decide to continue to clamor for a wipe or just be like o ok SV, thx for letting us ask.

A wipe would be reckless NOW, but there's so much they could just fix in the game or add in the game. Not systems, but more animals, more horse spawns, less horses per spawn. DYNAMIC HORSE SPAWNS. lol IMAGINE. They obviously have the tech.

I dunno, man, in some ways it's kinda like SV is this company that doesn't make money. 10+ years they ran MO. Why? How? Now, they are running MO2 and they have not started the sub or anything and there are NO MONEY PROBLEMS in this project. How is that possible? The only real answer has to be... whaling by the community. lol. Some people are injecting massive amounts of money into the game. Henrik might be putting some in, but he's not just paying out his ass to run this game forever for no point cuz he's got a dream... lol, he doesn't even have time to read the forums or play the game. He has SV trying to develop other games which, unless it's cyberpunk Mortal, I say what the fuck. :) Cyberpunk Mortal w/ their current tech would be a tight game. Added to list of things that will never happen.

Ichorous

May 28, 2020

I respectfully disagree. This mechanic is not printing coin. It's merely redistributing coin among the players.

If it's truly so easy to farm flux with this mechanic, and the profits come from player-to-player trade, then the cost/benefit of the activity is going to balance naturally as more people do it. The flux market will become oversaturated (it looks like this is already happening), flux sellers will start undercutting each other in a race to the bottom, and the flux prices will drop to the point where they are equivalent to the flux farmers' investment of time, attention, and skill points.

Again, I think the people complaining about this are those who are invested in high priced trinkets which are rapidly losing value.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
People spent 50k gold on a goldilocks trinket. I suspect these people are upset that this flux farming makes it cheap to re-roll any trinket, and their uber trinkets are becoming much less valuable.
I saw a trinket go for 50k with my own eyes that was unidentified.