Fix the reputation system

Skylandyr

Jul 27, 2021
starvault fix the reputation system please this is so bad currently the game id dying because of this current system the punishment for pvping is way to harsh ive lost 10 new players due to this system who would have stuck around if this system worked properly

why for the love of god are we punished for initiating pvp and providing content to the community without people like me and all the rpkers like me the economy of this game wouldnt work and all you blue farmers would be farming for nothing like lets be honest this game is easy the gear is easy to get and make why do you guys whine and cry and give murdercounts when you come out to fight us

i had a fight with ID 2 days ago 4v4 they all murdercounted me 4 rep gone just like that we didnt gank them it was a fair fight they came out to its so dumb

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
yep the reputation system is weird ... how do you wash up murders with packet delivery?
1) you should have more options when you put someone in mercy mode.
2) when you kill a horse outside of war, you should have a debt to the owner of x4 the cost of the horse. ofc, if you never get caught, you never pay the debt. but it should accumulate.
3) guild vs guild & nation vs nation conflicts should be predominant ... any murder caught outside of that should be perma red, in chains, in a cave somewhere, hitting granum, until he escapes or is broken out by friends.
4) but yes, it is too late for that. And there is already too few devs who dares to make hardcore mmos, so heavy hardcore mmos ...

• Haha
Reactions: MO2RIP

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
starvault fix the reputation system please this is so bad currently the game id dying because of this current system the punishment for pvping is way to harsh ive lost 10 new players due to this system who would have stuck around if this system worked properly

why for the love of god are we punished for initiating pvp and providing content to the community without people like me and all the rpkers like me the economy of this game wouldnt work and all you blue farmers would be farming for nothing like lets be honest this game is easy the gear is easy to get and make why do you guys whine and cry and give murdercounts when you come out to fight us

i had a fight with ID 2 days ago 4v4 they all murdercounted me 4 rep gone just like that we didnt gank them it was a fair fight they came out to its so dumb

While it isnt perfect it isnt as bad as MO1. If you had that same encounter but lets say it was 5 of them.. you would be insta-red and unable to go in ANY blue town.

Perhaps just perhaps if SV fixed the alliance system or just gave us one, and made war-decs actually work we wouldnt have these issues. And you can kill ID to your hearts extent.

Reactions: ROTLUST

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Hey guys lets stop killing around towns by making the PvPers go to town to get PvP credits.

Sure no way this would back fire.

Lets also remove the lawless areas that are far away from towns to encourage people to stop killing near the towns.

Last edited:

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
While it isnt perfect it isnt as bad as MO1. If you had that same encounter but lets say it was 5 of them.. you would be insta-red and unable to go in ANY blue town.

Perhaps just perhaps if SV fixed the alliance system or just gave us one, and made war-decs actually work we wouldnt have these issues. And you can kill ID to your hearts extent.
Also pretty sure you couldnt go below 5 for the longest time. I dont quite remember but i have a vague memory they removed that eventually.
Add stat loss and red was pretty rough, if it wasnt for the fact you had alts and didnt really need towns anyway.

Reactions: Hodo

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Also pretty sure you couldnt go below 5 for the longest time. I dont quite remember but i have a vague memory they removed that eventually.
Add stat loss and red was pretty rough, if it wasnt for the fact you had alts and didnt really need towns anyway.

It was 8 hours in game per murder count. And there was an afk timer back then too.

Skylandyr

Jul 27, 2021

atleast in mo1 you would know if someone was red before you attacked them that way youd know if you were gonna take a mc for fighting this person in mo2 you just have to guess i just think this whole system is stupid and should be removed there would be so much more pvp and fun fights if they removed this system

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
atleast in mo1 you would know if someone was red before you attacked them that way youd know if you were gonna take a mc for fighting this person in mo2 you just have to guess i just think this whole system is stupid and should be removed there would be so much more pvp and fun fights if they removed this system

Sometimes you would go red in a single fight. I know it has happened to me.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Sometimes you would go red in a single fight. I know it has happened to me.
"Being a murder is entirely up to you, you chose if you want to be a murder or not" - Henrik

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
The rep system is awful. And parcel running isnt the solution. they can buff it but it will always be a bad system.

Also there should be no rep and mc system. It should jsut be rep. You dont even flag red anymore. If someone is +50 khurite rep and -50 tiundremic, they should be able to res and live in a khurite town normally. The system how it is now feels so half assed and unfinished. You have perfect khurite rep, but 2 bad kiddo, walk 20 mins to town from a red priest because you cant res here. But, the guards will protect you because your rep is good. Like wtf.

And then rep should tick down slowly like mc does. Then your average guy who doesnt kos everyone can kill 1 guy here and there when needed (liek tis the griefer who killed their horse the other day) and they can kidna get off for free. But someone who kills tons of people, the timer wont keep up and they will go red quickly and stay that way.

Currently theres no reason to not just go max - standing. Not how it should be. The standing system should be to get people to not kill people where they live.

Barbarian

Jan 12, 2022
The rep system is awful. And parcel running isnt the solution. they can buff it but it will always be a bad system.

Also there should be no rep and mc system. It should jsut be rep. You dont even flag red anymore. If someone is +50 khurite rep and -50 tiundremic, they should be able to res and live in a khurite town normally. The system how it is now feels so half assed and unfinished. You have perfect khurite rep, but 2 bad kiddo, walk 20 mins to town from a red priest because you cant res here. But, the guards will protect you because your rep is good. Like wtf.

And then rep should tick down slowly like mc does. Then your average guy who doesnt kos everyone can kill 1 guy here and there when needed (liek tis the griefer who killed their horse the other day) and they can kidna get off for free. But someone who kills tons of people, the timer wont keep up and they will go red quickly and stay that way.

Currently theres no reason to not just go max - standing. Not how it should be. The standing system should be to get people to not kill people where they live.
Ya the system is trash and needs to be looked into starvult please. It will keep the long turn health of the game and the carebrares of the game will quit but we will stay

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Ya the system is trash and needs to be looked into starvult please. It will keep the long turn health of the game and the carebeares of the game will quit but we will stay
A GOOD standing system doesnt even need to make the carebears quit. Like right now, kids are still getting slaughtered. With the current system, once you go red, you go all the way. If you could actually intelligently live in town as long as you only kill people of the opposing faction, more 'red' players would stop killing in that area so they can love there. And then people need to have to choose a faction that says below your name similar to guild tag, and bam. You have an intelligent system that promotes pvp while promoting not just killing everyone you see. With the far travel, its a big risk to go try and camp an enemy town that you might just get zerged and die. Then rip 30 mins + travel time.