Find discord guild overt

azezal

Mar 27, 2024
Not sure you want to. I think they only recruit those over 6'0 with blonde hair and blue eyes. My female Sidoian tamer is not welcome in Hyllspeia and has an overt bounty on her head and all I ever did was sell some jotun horses there. Never even fought them. I suggest checking their former leaders "Thievery" discord. He is actually more moderate than most others.

They also have a catchphrase that is something like "No mud where it snows". Combine that with their love of Hugo Boss.

If you want a decent Northern Guild, try Odinseed and I'm not a member. Just neutral perspective.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Not sure you want to. I think they only recruit those over 6'0 with blonde hair and blue eyes. My female Sidoian tamer is not welcome in Hyllspeia and has an overt bounty on her head and all I ever did was sell some jotun horses there. Never even fought them. I suggest checking their former leaders "Thievery" discord. He is actually more moderate than most others.

They also have a catchphrase that is something like "No mud where it snows". Combine that with their love of Hugo Boss.

If you want a decent Northern Guild, try Odinseed and I'm not a member. Just neutral perspective.

Who is their leader now?? haha. Overt is hilarious because they were blue before TC.

Cruel/Thievery is funny. He was trying to get me to help them farm the troll. He went from implying shit and it's like are you asking me and then he'd rage out like he didn't need anything haha. It's like holishit.

I'd not wanna join Overt. I was cool with them when they were Clandestine, but I kinda saw they had some weirdo stuff. I low key want to punish them for turning Hyll into a concentration camp. I told him I would help them develop Hyl and he thinks that is what they are doing.

They have me as KoS even tho I helped them when they needed it, at times. I also was trying to do my own thing. haha. At one point thievery was like I NEVER SEE U, and it's like yea you're not supposed to see me, I know how to play the game. Too bad they became bitchy to me. It's def on my "if I play again" list. Got mats in Hyl.