Feint-or-block bind option

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Thanks for exposing how clueless you are :')

It's called double clicking, I think even 100+ year old people have heard of that
LMAO yeah Im gonna add another input everytime I want to block with my weapon charged... maybe that works vs bone tissue noobs

You should probably stick to Mordhau kid

Stouty

Sep 24, 2022
You mean the game that has a way higher skill ceiling and lifetime relevance? Stay small I guess LOL

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
You mean the game that has a way higher skill ceiling and lifetime relevance? Stay small I guess LOL
An arena game with regional servers and designed for it has a higher skill ceiling than an mmorpg with 1 single server + ping normalization, you dont say?

Stouty

Sep 24, 2022
You just conceded it has higher gameplay fidelity? Therefore it makes sense to listen to the top player in its scene, certainly Henrik did (after a year of begging lol)

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
You just conceded it has higher gameplay fidelity? Therefore it makes sense to listen to the top player in its scene, certainly Henrik did (after a year of begging lol)

It's hard not to tease you when you come in like this, like you are inviting it upon yourself, but the thing I don't understand is... what is the purpose of your behavior? Is there some goal you have?

I dunno you, but from what I have gathered, you are good at Mord, you had some trouble with MO (and for some reason didn't stick it out?,) and you pop up every few months talking mad shit.

MO is toast. The dudes you play, if you are NA, are playing a different game than you are. This game is now a PvE grindfest.

What is more important than raw skill in MO is willpower. They kind of softened it, but people are still able to put an amount of pressure on you that they couldn't put in a game like Mord. It seems like more than the skill part, you were most unable to deal with that, but that's a really distant guess.

This is just a bad look for you. There is nothing you can gain from this. If you enjoy MO2, play it until it 'clicks,' like Mord did, but understand you will always be at a disadvantage. If you don't, just write that chapter of your life off, like a lot of people did.

Think of all of the moments you had of high level competition in Mord and chill out until a worthwhile game comes out. Maybe Renown is it.

MO1-->MO2 I've seen a lot of personalities come through, but I've never seen someone quite like you.

There is also almost no one who still comes to these forums.

Peace

Stouty

Sep 24, 2022
>MO1-->MO2 I've seen a lot of personalities come through, but I've never seen someone quite like you.

Realest thing you said. I'm here to gloat in my victory (rmb feint addition) -- as usual, lifers got exposed for being melee illiterate

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Sorry it doesnt work like that, they are fundamentally different games with different mechanics. You might as well be the Tetris champion of the world....

Evidenced by the fact you proposed such a useless braindead suggestion that anyone with a few hours dueling would know is dumb.

Stouty

Sep 24, 2022
People say the same about it in Mordhau, yet here I am. Like I say, melee illiterate

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
>MO1-->MO2 I've seen a lot of personalities come through, but I've never seen someone quite like you.

Realest thing you said. I'm here to gloat in my victory (rmb feint addition) -- as usual, lifers got exposed for being melee illiterate

cool.

Everything I say is real, you just gotta see what I'm sayin. Heeh. But yeah, peace.

Stouty

Sep 24, 2022
Besides the tripe you wrote about me lacking the "willpower" needed to play a garbage game, when in reality I recognised it's garbage early and quit for good, unlike my peers who went on to completely dominate the server (at the expense of becoming lifers in the process).

The old guard of lifers are still coping that Mordhau players managed to take over so quickly but it's not surprising considering Mordhau's skill ceiling and competitiveness

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Besides the tripe you wrote about me lacking the "willpower" needed to play a garbage game, when in reality I recognised it's garbage early and quit for good, unlike my peers who went on to completely dominate the server (at the expense of becoming lifers in the process).

The old guard of lifers are still coping that Mordhau players managed to take over so quickly but it's not surprising considering Mordhau's skill ceiling and competitiveness

yea I don't play.

I said willpower is necessary. Fortitude. I said people can apply more pressure because it's a constant world. I think the willpower in your case comes from the fact that you don't wanna have people shit talk you while you are learning. You don't wanna see those vids that are like MORD LEGEND GETS FLOPPED. But that's just the way MO community gets down. It was more fun before when that stuff was actually happening more. It made the game matter.

Now dudes hardly even wanna make a vid of Nightfall v Levia or whatever. It's not new or interesting. There isn't a big siege war going on. The game is a hardcore failure.

If the game is ever 'unlocked' and becomes hardcore again, it's probably worth playing even tho a lot of the mechanics are indeed garbage. You got a clean entry point to just chill with your friends who will probably feed you high level shit. Nothing to lose except people being able to shit talk you. IF the game is better, that is.

As it is now, I would prefer to hear someone bragging about convincing Henrik that he fucked up the game, opposed to introducing a melee mechanic.

Never let people psych you out by using your accomplishments against you. Haha. Have fun, you know?

Competition is good. Dudes talk shit. It's all good. But yeah, I guess we've talked enough. I just always was like why when I saw you post. I understood back in 22 when the game was still 'going,' but not now.