Feedback

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
Im almost, at a loss, for words. Ive tried to give some constructive feedback a couple of times, only , to delete the posts.
So Im just going to blurt some stuff out.

The game is fun, but very suited for heavy armor and large numbers. Thats okay I guess, but its a world full of magic and the "lite" combat style has no love.
Magic allows for extreme feats of athletics IMO. I respect the fact that this game is trying to simulate reality, but there is the missed fact, that, these creatures are magical.
Dumb characters in heavy armors should be able to be torn apart by a nimble, magical being. Not really through magic, but because the land is magical and magic extremes exist,.?

There is a middle ground developing that is making the game dull.

-I dont believe this is a time issue, where stuff just needs to be added. I feel this is a core design,"the feeling that, well a little sword shouldnt really stand against heavy armor."
I get that, however, the core idea is reflected through bows and strength as the primary benefactor.

Again, wheres the magic. My naked elf ass is going to slice up any 120/120/80/10/10. But we cant, You should have stuck with the Alvarin not being suited for heavy bows.
IMO, the whole system has to be reworked now.

You gave me a taste of "potential" super elves and I want moar.
I dont care if heavy bows are taken away from them. But I feel enchanted 1Hs is the path. And possibly enchanted self bows, maybe make them "soulbound" where you only get 100% damage if you made it.

Theres a whole huge game thats waiting to be played. You all did a great job of constructing it, but I feel like the pursuit of Earth physics is impeding this game.
I always thought Mortal Online was not really a game for heavy magic, but wow, I saw the old videos of MO1s magic. Its jaw dropping...Sooo, if thats the coarse, I feel that the nimble and lite side of combat is missing.

Bows are OP and no one uses 1H. Theres little excuse for solo or packs to explore. Foraging is fun, moar interaction with food and stats in the wild please. I hope an exhaustion system is ready soon for sweaty armors. 2H high strength 1 hit executions, enchanted 1Hs, real self bows with 50% reduction within strange hands.

cu all around.
:SIDE: B

Reactions: Najwalaylah