Feedback Pre-Stresstest Patch.

Chief Thunder

Mar 25, 2021
So after the last update, i was able to log into the game for 30 secs before i crashed. im getting login failed error. ive rebooted my pc and even redownloaded the game. nothing. can anyone help me?

Webby

Mar 25, 2021
U had good points iwas enjoying your work ... good job ... until talk about hentai...
Why? Do you think this game should have a Hentai tag?
Or did you not read what he wrote? He wrote that the game has a Hentai tag on Steam that should be removed.

For what it is worth the tag may have already been removed. I checked a bit ago and it did not have the tag.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Added Wolves attacking his master from time to time issue and that Horses should get a
shooed out animation, and a fall down animation, and a out of stamina animation.

agui

May 31, 2020
Why? Do you think this game should have a Hentai tag?
Or did you not read what he wrote? He wrote that the game has a Hentai tag on Steam that should be removed.

For what it is worth the tag may have already been removed. I checked a bit ago and it did not have the tag.

Hentai is op ...

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Sometimes i get kicked to login Screen. The Problem is that i can´t log in again, because the Character is already logged in. We need to be able to log in immediatly after a crash and be able to take controll of the NPC that is placed for you in the world.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Sometimes i get kicked to login Screen. The Problem is that i can´t log in again, because the Character is already logged in. We need to be able to log in immediatly after a crash and be able to take controll of the NPC that is placed for you in the world.

"We neeed..."? No, we need to go on with stressing the server that StarVault can fix the issues! Don't forget, guys, this a stress test! This is not a beta/alpha and even more this is no release.

Btw, the server is rebooting in a few minutes.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
For sure the server optimization have highest priority but this bug is a problem aswell. Same with the mounting a horse overleaded bug, that crash the client. Don´t seems to be fixed with last patch.