[Feedback] Need better ambient sounds in towns/cities

iiell

Jan 27, 2022
I feel like Sound and Music is very important for an immersive game like this. Currently, town and city ambient sounds are non-existent which makes these places feel dead.

Also, why are you recycling music used in Rust? There are many website where you can get royalty free and public domain music/sounds to use as placeholders if creating original music and sounds is not in the near future. Just a thought...

Reactions: Raknor

Kalistair

May 28, 2020
MO1 actually had market ambience, take for example the Tindrem market area, you could hear background chatter, foot traffic, and children playing.

It would be nice if MO2 could have more of that, given that it is a sequel and all.

Was just going through your old videos looking for that. MO1 Tindrem ambience was great. Always felt very cozy. Would also like to see that fountain next to the graveyard again. I could fall asleep to that sound it was so nice.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Was just going through your old videos looking for that. MO1 Tindrem ambience was great. Always felt very cozy. Would also like to see that fountain next to the graveyard again. I could fall asleep to that sound it was so nice.
Yes the fountain sound was like a gentle waterfall, easily one of the best sfx SV had ever made. Out of nostalgia I recently went to watch the very first episode I did. The market ambience is in there as well:

Vrenmar

Nov 21, 2020
I'd like an option to turn OFF ambient sound effects. The cricket buzzing noise around fab/haven make my ears bleed.