faction standing?

grilo

Aug 12, 2020
i noticed you will have reputations with factions... i hope you guys do the same to guild/player factions. lol

as a peacefull lonly wolf, that would be helpfull... lol

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Reputations aren't currently visible to other players. Only to NPC's, guards etc.

grilo

Aug 12, 2020
could like open a new standing tab for a new guild in certain territories or something, it would be cool so that some guilds know who might be "criminal" or not in their eyes.

grilo

Aug 12, 2020
well it can be good specialy if you help, billy from "try2hard" guild, and the next morning douchbag bob, from same guild comes accross you... having a guild standing would be good to stfu douchbag bob, when he says, "you lie you never helped anyone from this guild".

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
That's called society and human dynamics/communication. If someone decides to be a jerk despite you being a friend of their group that's going to lead to political dynamics. No automation needed.

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
its all about name shaming... ah yes and there is the murdercount system.
you can join my guild BurningMurdercounts, we stand AFK strong.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Some useful information about the factions are given in Henrik_s twitch stream from Friday: You will need a very good reputation with the Tindremics to be allowed to enter the cathedral in Tindrem. Probably we will get the same system for special vendors or trainers from other factions.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Wonder if we'll get more factions later. Thinking like special profession or interest groups.
A Necromancers faction which keeps the darkest arts hidden etc. Maybe some special Khurite Archery abilities that you need to work towards.
And maybe if you have progressed enough you are also allowed to teach them to players yourself later on.

And let's hope there are non-grindy ways to increase metrics.

Reactions: Xunila