Fab. since UE5?

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
I want to make sure my graphics are good, any vids. or Fab. of Fab. GY? The GY seems to all blend in together. I just want to see how it is for others. The GY would be better.

Last edited:

Rahz

Jul 19, 2022
I dont think it's easily fixed with the ingame graphics setting. For me it seems like maybe a lot of assets are using really similar colors (or its the same assets over and over again) which leads to individual assets being harder to identify in the picture. Also there seems to be a lot of graphical noise which makes the problem even more pronounced. For me it sometimes actually feels like i need glasses while playing xD

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
Where is the Fab. sewers? Ran into a vid. on youtube. I just see recent vids. on youtube & they are so clear, Just want to see the Fab, area to see if it is the same.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
Things seem to be a little blurry on my sys, the sun seems a bit bright & Global Ilumination seems to do nothing for the brightness. Your vid looks good, I have a RTX 3060Ti could that be it?

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Things seem to be a little blurry on my sys, the sun seems a bit bright & Global Ilumination seems to do nothing for the brightness. Your vid looks good, I have a RTX 3060Ti could that be it?
I doubt it is due to your video card, I have a RTX 3070 which is just a slightly bigger brother.

Maybe post a screenshot of your MO2 graphics settings? Might help identify the culprit.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
I doubt it is due to your video card, I have a RTX 3070 which is just a slightly bigger brother.

Maybe post a screenshot of your MO2 graphics settings? Might help identify the culprit.
Everything is epic that is a good idea. Sorru gotta boot back to Win11 to take 1. I have some ingame shots though, the forum doesn't let me attach them. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ffaz9c6WlXVo-ck2D8rRpI-YUeFkl5pV/view?usp=drive_linkbut the second where the sun is it is to bright IMO. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZcPfdH1632YutZcyKL07X6dFOVzb0HUH/view & here is a video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OOFAA7D8kZOwTZxx55NYiWzEXpnJ0t2-/view?usp=drive_link UE4 was just fine.

Last edited:

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
What I think is happening is that the UE5 upgrade has made dense static objects that have moving parts, like trees and shrubs, appear blurry no matter the graphics setting. I'm seeing it on my end as well, definitely didn't see it back in UE4.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
What I think is happening is that the UE5 upgrade has made dense static objects that have moving parts, like trees and shrubs, appear blurry no matter the graphics setting. I'm seeing it on my end as well, definitely didn't see it back in UE4.
Reminds me of the blur i saw on my bow when having it out, riding and looking at the side while still on UE4.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
Which sucks a lot on top of that I have vision issues. I hope things are better in other towns, hmmm is there a setting in Nvidia Control panel to clear it up at least a little? I am hoping it is hazy weather in Fab. & other areas are much clearer, I see youtube vids that are a lot clearer. I have a ASUS TUF Gaming 32" 1440P Gaming Monitor (VG32AQL1A) - QHD (2560 x 1440), IPS, 170Hz, 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, FreeSync Premium, 99% DCI-P3. The main thing is your vid seems a lot clearer. Like outside Fab. the area seems hazy farther off. I have a big prob. seeing the path on the ground.

Last edited: