Extraction Timers

Finnley

Jul 8, 2020
Hell nah to anything that adds more primarys.
To clarify my suggestion, add a good minigame and reduce timers to XX (my idea is maybe around 1min T1, 2min T2, 3 min T3)
If its too hard to develop a minigame that makes sense, is not gonna get macroed instantly and has decent gameplay then just reduce timers.
Scrap the more yield it creates too much of a problem.
Reduce yield from mining a little bit for balance BUT not to an extend that you now have to AFK infront of rocks instead of AFK infront of extraction device that would just move the poop from one spot to another.
I sadly could not find a video of good extraction minigames but i seen some on some shitty browser game before.

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
I dont know man, extracting will become a 0 risk action if it only requires a few seconds a stack.. we ganked kranesh a lot of times just because extracting took so long , if its done within 5 minutes its to safe imho.. so they should add minigames

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I fully agree with the idea that a mini-game should be added. This should either reward the player who participates with:

A. Faster extraction times.
B. More output per input
C. Some combination of A and B.

Don't stop with extraction though. Expand this to crafting. If creating an item was a process instead of a 2 second click and done then that's all it takes up to make leveling crafting more of a process and remove the cap on profession skills.

Branjolf

May 22, 2021
Something needs to be done about extraction timers for sure, but if you play a mini game you are not aware of your surroundings ... not that we are all semi afk watching movies while doint it right now anyway

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Something needs to be done about extraction timers for sure, but if you play a mini game you are not aware of your surroundings ... not that we are all semi afk watching movies while doint it right now anyway

You'd either have to accept your risk or have someone watch your back. That sounds find to me.