Express your Humanity! (patch celebration!)

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I think it's interesting... the 10-20% mana might end up being more OP than you think. The +50 action points IS INTERESTING. I still feel like they messed up not giving more attributes. Really strange, to me. Why must we continue to play chars who have caps that are -4 to like -10 attribute capped w/ pretty mediocre pools. Could have at least thrown some more mana.

Def am excited for a change, but I don't think this is it... it's a start, I guess. I dunno if it's helping carve out the niche that humans should have, at least IMO. It's also gonna be MADDENING if I have to reset my stuff and lose 10% of my clade just to get stuff to work. Oooo SV.

"Added the ability to recharge trinkets using the combine skill. Note that you can only reroll by using the dedicated NPC."

Also you guys really need to add combine 2 trink = reroll. :/

Edit: also, speed, I def still think pushing sardu over 250 and khur closer to 255 (lean maybe?) would be good. My khur is 'fast enough' and I'm still not lean yet. 109 dex (111 w/ trinks.) It's good enough, just need a tiny tiny boost. Sard needs the boost cuz they are like human magi! Need a lil peel speed. NOTE I CHOSE SARD AND KHUR CUZ I LIKE THEM, SO THIS IS NOT BIAS. This is just my conception ahem! But I do think other human clades should get more of their 'primary attribute' at least.

Last edited: