EOS - Error 130 - Make sure you have steam running before starting Mortal Online 2.

Rikiou

Dec 1, 2020
"EOS - Error 130 - Make sure you have steam running before starting Mortal Online 2."
I can't log in anymore.
Do you know how to solve this problem?
Many Japanese people have EOS errors and cannot play MO2.
1637389202119.png

Quietdoom

Sep 15, 2020
Same and im in the east usa. This just started for me this morning. Im completely reinstalling steam and re downloading mortal online 2 to see if that will fix it
Ok i reinstalled steam and mortal online 2 and it said the steam data is not matching whats in the steam cloud save. Idk whats going on but we all cant play or log in even if we redownload everything :(

Rikiou

Dec 1, 2020
Was just going to post about this issue before trying to reinstall.

At least it is not just my issue and it is being worked on.
Thank you very much.
I'd like to eliminate the login problem as much as possible.

The problem with this thread is more serious.
All the Japanese people who were playing 6 months ago are gone because of this.
Not only Japanese, but many non-English speaking people may not be able to play because of this problem.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hopefully this will reach all the Japanese and other non-English speaking players out there who have quit because of this.

I can confirm that running MortalOnline2.exe in the game's main folder with Steam already running will start the game and allow the player to log in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amadman

Farligbonde

Jan 7, 2021
I still have the Problem. I Can not join " EOS - Failed to init platform"
Made a list of possible fixes you can try.

Ludvig

Jan 10, 2022
Ye I still have that problem too... I want to start it from directory but I cant find exe file for DX11 version... Someone know how to start it from directory for DX11 version?