Dueling and Party system

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
Hello there folks now these types of systems are commonly known in mmorpg games, yet it is something I have yet to see in Mortal Online 2.
As actions have much more of a consequence here in this game, we should be allowed to party up with the boyz to drink tea and to picnick... besides being able to challenge a player to a Duell.

Having challenges in this game will profit the healthy pvp community. After a losing minigame or a dispute I'd like to settle things with skill in town without the guards interrupting. Now I know griefers are lurking but I'd still like to see the chance to give opportunity for someone to shine without having to kill necessarily or to drive towards it. A simple system to challenge for a duell with different types of outcomes. Options like Death allowed or not with being looted like the old viking ways in a honorful way.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Yeah I think this game needs a duel system. Something that allows two players to agree to a fight that will not flag them up to people outside of the duel and no rep would be lost.

Rules are its a fight to first to go into mercy mode loses. If you kill them in mercy mode then its a murder count. But you are not flagged unless you take their stuff.

Reactions: Zbuciorn

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
There should be group system which let you share exp working like sort of temporary guild.

Reactions: Kelzyr