Dual accounts(pcs) will be the new OP spec.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
One account that lets you play instantly on the fake servers, and the other one in queue for the main server.

once your account for main server gets in, you play that one, and queue up the other one in case you get disconnected.

Always playing, and always in queue.

the queue for the main server will remain astronomically high with all the secondary accounts waiting to get in, and only those with multiple accounts will be able to wait out the crazy long queues.

welcome to the new MO2 life.

LordCax

Feb 9, 2022
Um hello that's already the life with alt accounts in haven. Personally I don't know why anyone would care about being on the "main server". Most will want to play on the one they can actually play.

Reactions: ArcaneConsular

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Um hello that's already the life with alt accounts in haven. Personally I don't know why anyone would care about being on the "main server". Most will want to play on the one they can actually play.

because the main server will be the only one with sieges and territory control. That is the only end game content MO has ever had.

Jan 28, 2022
because the main server will be the only one with sieges and territory control. That is the only end game content MO has ever had.

Unless you're in specific guilds you're not taking part in that so there's a decent amount of the population that I'm sure doesn't care about sieges or tc.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
dumbass SV need to make all myrland servers the same, what should be discussed is why the other servers are gimped

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
One account that lets you play instantly on the fake servers, and the other one in queue for the main server.

once your account for main server gets in, you play that one, and queue up the other one in case you get disconnected.

Always playing, and always in queue.

the queue for the main server will remain astronomically high with all the secondary accounts waiting to get in, and only those with multiple accounts will be able to wait out the crazy long queues.

welcome to the new MO2 life.

hehhhh. I got 2 accts, wep crafter, fighter, can't even mail myself shit on the fake servers. Can't put anything on broker. I'm not dedicating a PC (that I don't have, to be fair) to queueing. They just need to shard up... like stack bundles
s-s-s-s-s-s-s

Reactions: Psyop

Camarro DaMortas

Jan 1, 2022
Norfolk, UK

I'm sure a lot of people will be grateful just to get some time in game, but the "main server" really does matter. MO is a single persistent world, like it or not that has always been part of the vision for it. If you are in Haven (for longer than you need to simply pick up the basics) or in one of the new Myrland instances, you are not really playing MO. You are just killing time until you can join the main game, and you may as well be playing New World or Rust while you queue.

There can only ever be one "real" Myrland, and despite what SV may say about server capacity, the design of the Myrland map as it stands currently doesn't really allow more than maybe 3,000 concurrent players. The only long term fix for MO is to add more content and capacity to Myrland and add extra "real" continents, or carry on demoralising the player base until people leave and numbers fall. SV should have done the former before release, but sadly it looks like what's happening is the latter.

Reactions: Tloluvin