Drawing Contest!

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
ULxnYWC.png

Last edited:

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
Tight Mortal Community, always looking out and very accepting of others. Going to be a great 2nd half 😻

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
Forgot to mention - I asked Henrik and Sebastian for help in choosing the winners.

11 days left, chap-chap!

Last edited:

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
Contest has ended.
Within a few hours a jury consisting of Henrik, Sebastian, Herius and me will decide on the winners and they will be announced in this thread shortly.
After that the keys will be sent.

Thanks to everyone who participated, you all did great, it was pleasure to look at your arts :)

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
We thank you everyone who put their effort in creating something I asked almost a month ago.
It took us a while, but we finally got winners:)

So, the
FIRST PLACE goes to RAPID for his great Paint skills - it must have taken you forever. Besides, everyone knows how the program works and it must have been really hard to create something like you did!

SECOND PLACE is for BEKTAR - even if you call the axe a plastic toy, it all still looks amazing. I believe you could recreate the whole MO by your own. I personally fell in love for that helmet:)

And the
THIRD PLACE are both for Dracu and Vasuvius! Yes, ex aequo for both of you:) Dracu made very original scene and Vasuvius showed also his good skills in recreating character from the trailer.

Good job to you all, We hope no one feels bad, and we believe our judgment is fair in the eyes of others as well. Your rewards will be sent via PM on forums this week. Those alpha keys are now beta ones, which I have been told that they will work until game goes live.

I have a plan to make another contest in the future, but the reward will be ingame this time:cool:

Last edited: