Doubts as a new player

Bloodywolf

Jan 27, 2023
en algún lugar vi que el arco trepaba con fuerza, y no con destreza, ¿es eso cierto?
¿Y hay alguna guía de arquero montado actualizada? todos los que encuentro son para repartir 100 puntos de stats, y ahora solo se reparten 30, ando un poco perdido, gracias

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
en algún lugar vi que el arco trepaba con fuerza, y no con destreza, ¿es eso cierto?
¿Y hay alguna guía de arquero montado actualizada? todos los que encuentro son para repartir 100 puntos de stats, y ahora solo se reparten 30, ando un poco perdido, gracias
Translated from Portuguese to English-

"somewhere I saw that the bow climbed with strength, not with dexterity, is that right?
Is there any updated mounted archer's guide? all those I find are to distribute 100 stat points, and now only 30 are distributed, I'm a little lost, thanks"

Yes it is true bows require strength not dex to use. And you can lower attributes you dont need as much and put them in areas you will need.

Bloodywolf

Jan 27, 2023
Thank you very much, and is there any updated mounted archer build? I feel somewhat overwhelmed with so many options

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Thank you very much, and is there any updated mounted archer build? I feel somewhat overwhelmed with so many options

Not really... Mounted Archers are pretty simple.

Most any race can do it but humans get a lot of additional skill points towards it and Alvarins get archery skills that help also.

Skills should be

Controlled Riding
Swift Riding
Mounted Archery
Controlled Aiming (it helps if you are struggling with the wobble)
Marksmanship (optional, really only good for PVE)
Armor Training 100
Heavy Armor Training 50-100
Ecu magic or vet for healing your mount. Ecu will require an additional 300 points in Mental Training, and Mental Offense and Mounted Magery.
Taming at least at 30
Creature control high enough to have 27 pet points.
Beast Mastery unlocked so you can use "Spur On".

That is about it. Everything else is optional?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
You need 60 aiming technique to unlock controlled aiming. I would shoot for 50-60 controlled aiming if you want to be on point.

Kill your horse/farm mobs that don't ONLY take damage from weak spots MA build would be like:

100 archery/100 controlled riding/100 Mounted Archery (same as before) then 100~ extra points, depending on your bonuses, to put 60 in aiming tech and something in controlled aiming.

Reactions: Hodo