Do lores affect weapon crafting quality?

Nov 29, 2020
Hey everyone,

I was able to somehow craft a 1 handed sword of impeccable quality - 21 dmg piercing and 18 slashing damage using a combination of bleck for the hilt, full grain leather for the handle, and cuprum for the blade. I think I have my lores maxed and def for the animal materials which is parent to Leather Lore (full grain leather). But I have since removed this and no longer a butcher.

Since then, I am not able to achieve this impeccable quality. What am I doing wrong? I am guessing the appropriate lores affect the quality of weapon crafting, and when I lowered leather lore down to 3, this impacted the results? Can someone confirm and give me additional details on crafting to help me out. Appreciate the tips/pointers pls.

Thanks!

Parethias

Mar 18, 2021
I believe this is correct. Same happened to me with bow crafting. My wood lores dropped and the quality went down.

I feel like the system could use a few more points to spend. Instead of 1200, maybe 1600-2000.

Nov 29, 2020
Yes I spoke with another guy who did bow crafting. He experienced the same issue as you, a drop in bow crafting quality when his lore went down.