Decrease stamina cost and increase damage for melee weapons.

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
so the players who cryed for better PvE mages because they cant wait for the new magic schools broke the game from patch to patch 😅
(instead of making AI more vulnerable to magic omg...)

Don't blame the players for the game releasing without other schools...

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
Don't blame the players for the game releasing without other schools...
i blame them for crying without any reason, obviously SV is the problem in the end. Henrik is a nice guy, he wants no stress. players should understand that ECU and spiritism is not the end of the magic system so they need to be patient.

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
i blame them for crying without any reason, obviously SV is the problem in the end. Henrik is a nice guy, he wants no stress. players should understand that ECU and spiritism is not the end of the magic system so they need to be patient.

The problem is that the game is releasing in this state and releasing a game without supporting solo play in one of its main classes is also a terrible idea. Now I don't know why they chose a way that would impact PvP instead of restricting the change to PvE (maybe its easier to change the damage output on a spell than manually adjusting PSY values on all mobs) and it is obviously the wrong choice but there were no players asking for this change in the way it was implemented.

Reactions: Tzone and Bernfred