What are you dying to most often?

• PK

• PVP

• PVE

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sin

Jan 21, 2022
Wanted to know what everyone is dying too. Been playing this game since beta and keep hearing about everyone getting ganked ouside cities. I personally have died more to stupid mistakes than anything, ie falling off cliffs, or picking up too many carcass and having enemies start attacking me.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I'm not much of a pvper, so that is out of the equation.

When it comes to pve, if I die to a mob once, I more or less know why it happened and can take effective preventative steps to keep myself alive the next time as mobs are predictable.

This leaves pk as the main reason why I die most often. The pk is another unpredictable human being who is fully geared and prepared to counter just about anything I may do at that moment of encounter.

Sin

Jan 21, 2022
Should have put bugs/glitches/exploits on the list.

Yeah, I guess that falls under "other" or non specific things ie; bug, glitches, or exploits. Maybe I should have clarified.

D

Deleted member 44

I chose PvE but what I am really killed by is bugs. Constant deaths to bugs/glitches, design flaws, poorly implemented systems, etc. I rarely find myself in a situation where my death can be 100% attributed to my own decisions. This is why I left MO1 for reference. Even now I am playing other things as the lack of polish is really disheartening in 2022.

Reactions: Crewe

adrelik

Feb 8, 2022
I died more times yesterday while naked (being priest camped) than have I have died cumulatively for all reasons since starting the game.

My primary goal in the game is PvP but I would also say that I've died at least twice as many times when doing something like taming a mongrel horse naked than during actual decent fights.

So yeah 100% PK/ganking/griefing for me mostly while naked

Also with regards to bugs etc I've had to suicide once due to being stuck in the counter in the bank. That's the only time I've died to a bug

ThirdeyePULSE

Feb 12, 2022
I put other because I'm mostly dying to my inexperience. On my hybrid I was attacking bandits that used magic and or bows and I wasn't aware how strong they were. Got killed a couple times doing that. Got ganked once after dying to a bandit and he killed my horse that was left there and then saw me grabbing my stuff off body and started attacking me. Got me less than 3/4 health while I was still trying to get armor and wep on. So yeah I was at an extreme disadvantage.