Custom Keybinds - Modifiers for mouse buttons

Dalamarius

Dec 20, 2022
We can use modifiers for numbers like 1, shift+1, ctrl+1, and alt+1... so why can we NOT keybind mouse 3, shift+mouse 3, ctrl+mouse 3, and alt+mouse 3? If I'm missing some way that this would break the game let me know, but seems odd that you cannot keybind modifiers to anything other than number keys...

Other keys would be nice too... for example: Autorun being number lock is a pain, because I use my keypad when splitting stacks etc... so I wanted to change it to Shift+W, but again cannot keybind a shift modifier to W so I went with the - key on the num pad... I mean it's useable, but it seems like it should not be that hard to permit shift/ctrl/alt keybinds to other keys... Would this in some way "break" the system in terms of the importance of "player skill" ??

Dalamarius

Dec 20, 2022
Hmm... that is interesting and thank you Dreadarm, I'll have to try it again... How about the hot bars? can you Shift+mouse 3 those keybinds?

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
Toggle center mouse scroll would be dope honestly, scrolling with mouse wheel does nothing but I usually have keybinds on it for most games