crafting quest in Haven is bugged

Exmatrix

Mar 30, 2021
my basic crafting quest is stuck on "mine 250 granum" and won't advance. how can it be fixed?

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
You don't need to follow or do the tutorial. It doesn't reward you anything, other then walking you through more introductions to different types of crafting.

However. You could try putting the granum you have in the bank, and trying to mine again; but I believe that part you're at requires you to mine in a specific part of Haven.

Exmatrix

Mar 30, 2021
I mined in the designated area. it is not highlighted now, and I also banked the garnum and mined again, didnt work.
wanted to do this because I'm learning the game

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
I mined in the designated area. it is not highlighted now, and I also banked the garnum and mined again, didnt work.
wanted to do this because I'm learning the game

I'm pretty sure all it does it tell you how to process the granum, which you'd do by crushing it. It'll yield a material called 'Flakestone', and it would ask you to craft a shield using some of it.

And I understand wanting to learn, but the tutorial isn't going to necessarily prepare you. You're better off looking up written guides, videos, and asking people questions. The tutorial is more like "This is X, and Y uses it." It shows you very, very basic concepts of the game.