Couldn't find the "Support Section" but i need some help getting my account back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostpine

Sep 11, 2020
I haven't played since 2017, but I saw that the combat test was available to buy into, and I wanted to join in, since I liked the game a lot.

Could somebody help me get my stuff back?

rocketllama

Sep 11, 2020
I created an account for these forums for the exact same reason. The "Support" link from the account page just comes to these forums, which don't even have a support section. The password reset functionality from their account page seems to be broken as well, and I'm (understandably) having a hard time remembering my password from when I played this game last.... idk seven years ago?

It may be worth giving this a shot, I submitted a ticket via here with all my old relevant account info... still waiting to hear back.

Drkchaos

Jul 2, 2020
Yeah issue here as well, I'm signed in to these forums with my account and when I go to process the same information it tells me its all wrong try again. So either the two have nothing ta do with each other or it's some think tech on there end

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
I would PM LGMdiscord via forums and see if he can help you guys out. He was able to help me through the process.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Meh, if their own tools do not work, they don't need my money.

They arent working on MO1 anymore. I'm sure you'll be back once beta hits anyways. Most people are saddened from the exp in MO1. But this isnt MO1 anymore they are really doing a good job on making the game as fair as possible.

qualme

Sep 12, 2020
I'm talking about MO2. It will not let me log on with my old account info and it will not send me emails when I try to reset it and if I try to register again it says the email is already in use even though it won't let me reset using that email. So no, their system is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.