Cooking, Horses & Criminal Actions, Underwater stuff

VeelaVidiVici

Jan 2, 2021
Cooking with a single ingredient often provides a higher result than combining ingredients which seems counter intuitive. Like roasting spelt by itself gives a better result for stamina rather than if I add say capsicum. It's understandable that foods can be multipurpose and replenish more than one reserve or perhaps all three reserves, but many players are concerned about going over weight; there are single food items that can replenish stamina without affecting weight currently which simplifies cooking too much and lessens the reward for gathering and combining diverse items. Imagine if potions worked the same way.. just use one item say Seadew for health.. why would you combine more items if you knew that they would only diminish the results.

If I tame two horses the second horse doesn't follow well even if I direct it to attack all pets as the work around (otherwise the second horse follows too far back). The second horse often gets hung up on Nav/Mesh/node lines, falls through the ground or disappears. This means I have to double back to find underground/disappeared second horses. This makes for frustrating play by making my character more vulnerable and by wasting time. Also, please make it that every time a pet is injured it makes noise or alerts the owner promenently as the health bar is unreliable among other things.

Criminal actions should have two separate selections. The first action should remain the same allowing you to not injure another player accidentally or allow you to injure another player intentionally. The second action should be to prevent you from picking up stolen loot accidentally or allow you to loot stolen loot intentionally. This will be very useful for new players who may see a grey bag and in their haste to loot it pick up red items which will get them killed by the guards.

Please add a few more underwater points of interest and pickables. I know it's not high priority.

Last edited:

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
Criminal actions should have two separate selections. The first action should remain the same allowing you to not injure another player accidentally or allow you to injure another player intentionally. The second action should be to prevent you from picking up stolen loot accidentally or allow you to loot stolen loot intentionally. This will be very useful for new players who may see a grey bag and in their haste to loot it pick up red items which will get them killed by the guards.
prevent criminal actions should never have been a flag at all. Stolen items should clearly and visibly show up as such (and also say so in tooltips) so other players know not to pick them up if they want to remain non-criminal. i dont mind a little bit of handholding but if a new player loots a (clearly visibly marked) stolen item and dies as a result, i think thats a lesson learned, something they will likely not fall prey to again.

prevent criminal actions should instead be something like 'guarded attacks' where you cannot damage other players or their pets, nor any mobs of any significant difficulty. This means in dungeon scenarios, you cant flip your flag on and then swing/shoot/cast nilly willy to hit the mobs with no chance of friendly fire. you'll have to turn off your blublocker prevention to participate.

-barcode

Albano Dravae

May 31, 2021
Cooking with a single ingredient often provides a higher result than combining ingredients which seems counter intuitive.

Wellcome to MO1 huh, sorry MO2.

Somehow they never invested real design into cooking in MO1 or any crafting by that matter to be honest.

At least in MO1 people could at least "be" sophisticated by eating fancy shit.